Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- STOCKBRIDGE - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
- Product Sheet - (English)
User manual Electric Fire Heater for Dimplex STOCKBRIDGE
Discard leaking batteries
- Dispose of batteries in the proper manner according to provincial and local regulations.
- Any battery may leak electrolyte if mixed with a different battery type, if inserted incorrectly; if all the batteries are not replaced at the same time; if disposed of in a fire, or if an attempt is made to charge a battery not intended to be recharged.
Thermal Safety Cut-out
The built-in overheat cut-out switches off the appliance automatically in the event of a fault. If this occurs switch off the appliance or disconnect the mains plug from the socket. Remove any obstructions which may have caused the overheating. After a short cooling down phase, the appliance is ready for use again. If the fault should occur again, unplug the appliance and contact your local dealer. grille of the fan heater.
- The maximum range of use is ~ 15metres.
- The buttons on the remote control have the same function as the swiches on the heater.
- For details on the function please refer to the ‘Controls’ section above.
- Warning: It takes time for the receiver to respond to the transmitter.
- Do not press the buttons more than once within two seconds for correct operation.
- The lamps are located behind the back panel. To gain access to the lamps, the screws indicated in Fig. 3 which secure the back panel, must be removed.
- Remove and slide out panel.
- Remove the defective lamp by unscrewing it.
- Replace with a 60W E14 SES Clear candle lamp. Take care not to over- tighten the lamp.
- Refit the back panel and secure with the screws.
After Sales Service
- Your product is guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
- Within this period, we undertake to repair or exchange this product free of charge (excluding lamps & subject to availability) provided it has been installed and operated in accordance with these instructions.
- Your rights under this guarantee are additional to your statutory rights, which in turn are not affected by this guarantee.
- Should you require after sales information or assistance with this product please go to www.dimplex.co.uk where you will find our self help guide by clicking on “After Sales” or ring our helpdesk on 0844 879 3588 (UK) or 01 842 4833 (R.O.I.) .
- Spare parts are also available on the website.
Cleaning - WARNING – ALWAYS DISCONNECT FROM THE POWER SUPPLY BEFORE CLEANING THE HEATER.
- For general cleaning use a soft clean duster – never use abrasive cleaners. The glass viewing screen should be cleaned carefully with a soft cloth. DO NOT use proprietary glass cleaners.
- To remove any accumulation of dust or fluff the soft brush attachment of a vacuum cleaner should occasionally be used to clean the outlet grille of the fan heater.
Newest Added: GDDEU30 OFRC15TFNW DC09MINI DCB07 DHEBUQ
Tags: Dimplex Tools - Home Improvement User Manuals, Dimplex Tools - Home Improvement Use Manual, Dimplex Reverse Cycle, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Eco Heater Manual, Dimplex Inverter Air Conditioning, Dimplex Dcss24