Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Declaration of Conformity - (English)
- Spec Sheet English - (English)
User manual for Channel Soundbar Jbl Cinema Sb110
Table of Contents
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- CONNECT YOUR SOUNDBAR
- Connect to HDMI (ARC) Socket
- Connect to Optical Socket
- Connect to Power
- PLACE YOUR SOUNDBAR
- Place the Soundbar on the table
- Wall mount the Soundbar
- Prepare the Remote Control
- Replace the Remote Control Battery
- USE YOUR SOUNDBAR SYSTEM
- To Control
- To use Bluetooth
- To use OPTICAL / HDMI ARC mode
- Respond to Your TV Remote Control
- SOUND SETTING
- Auto standby
- Auto wake up
- Select Modes
- Software Update
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Remote Control
Prepare the Remote Control
- The provided Remote Control allows the unit to be operated from a distance.
- Even if the Remote Control is operated within the effective range feet (6m), remote control operation may be impossible if there are any obstacles between the unit and the remote control.
- If the Remote Control is operated near other products which generate infrared rays, or if other remote control devices using infra-red rays are used near the unit, it may operate incorrectly.
- Conversely, the other products may operate incorrectly.
- The unit has a pre-installed lithium CR2025 battery. Remove the protective tab to activate the remote control battery.
Replace the Remote
- Control Battery
- The remote control requires a CR2025, 3V Lithium battery.
- Push the tab on the side of the battery tray towards the tray.
- Now slide the battery tray out of the remote control.
- Remove the old battery. Place a new CR2025 battery into the battery tray with the correct polarity (+/-) as indicated.
- Slide the battery tray back into the slot in the remote control.
Precautions Concerning Batteries
- When the Remote Control is not to be used for a long time (more than a month), remove the battery from the Remote Control to prevent it from leaking.
- If the batteries leak, wipe away the leakage inside the battery compartment and replace the batteries with new ones.
- Do not use any batteries other than those sp
Newest Added: ARENA 170 ARENA 180 STUDIO 190 STUDIO 290 STUDIO 570
Tags: JBL Sound Bars Use Manual, Jbl Soundbar Won T Connect To Bluetooth, Jbl Bar Studio Manual, Jbl Bar Studio, Jbl 2.0 Soundbar Manual, Jbl Soundbar Manual, Jbl Soundbar 2.0