Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- HC45SG42SB manuel utilisateur - (French)
User Manual Compact Refrigerator for Haier HC45SG42SB
Table Of Contents
- Safety Precautions
- Parts And Features
- Installing Your Refrigerator
- Unpacking Your Refrigerator
- Leveling Your Refrigerator
- Proper Air Circulation
- Electrical Requirements
- Use of Extension Cord
- Installation Limitations
- Door Reversal
- Door Alignment
- Refrigerator Features And Use
- General Features
- Freezer Compartment
- Refrigerator Interior Shelves
- Beverage Storage
- Food Storage Information
- Normal Operating Sounds
- Proper Refrigerator Care and Cleaning
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Power Interruptions
- Vacation and Moving Care
- Warranty Information
Leveling Your Refrigerator
- Your refrigerator has two leveling legs which are located in the front bottom corners of your refrigerator. After properly placing your refrigerator in its final position, you can level your refrigerator.
- Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them counterclockwise to raise your refrigerator or by turning them clockwise to lower your refrigerator. The refrigerator door will close easier when the leveling legs are extended.
- Do not install your refrigerator in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage, etc. Your refrigerator was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 55˚ Fahrenheit.
- Select a suitable location for the refrigerator on a hard even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source, e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances, etc. Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front bottom corners of the refrigerator.
Normal Operating Sounds You May Hear
- Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils.
- The thermostat control will click when it cycles on and off.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Caution: Before using cleaning products, always read and follow manufacturer’s instructions and warnings to avoid personal injury or product damage.
General: Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your refrigerator.
- Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. Some of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/ or discolor your refrigerator.
Door Gaskets: Clean door gaskets every three months according to general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to assure a proper seal.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and ensure a good seal.
Newest Added: HC17SF15RB HFC9204ACW HFC3501ACW HF50CM23NW HFC1504ACW
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HC45SG42SW, HC45SG42SV