Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch - Holland, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Swedish)
User manual Wireless Headphone for JBL JBLLIVE300TWSBLKAM
To set up your Google Assistant
- Connect your headphones to your mobile device
- Set up your Google Assistant using your mobile device:
On your Android device, press and hold the home button to open the Google Assistant and follow the on-screen instructions.
On your iOS devices, open or download the Google Assistant app and follow the app instructions.
Note: The Google Assistant is available on eligible Android 5.0 devices or later.
For iOS devices, the Google Assistant app needs to be downloaded. Works on Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat Android Phones with Google Play Services, >1.5GB of memory and 720p or higher screen resolution.
To use your Google Assistant
- Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The Google Assistant isn’t available in certain languages and countries.
- If you want to turn on or off the Google Assistant, please download our JBL APP. You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > Google Assistant.
- Connect your headphones to your mobile device.
- Download JBL APP and follow the app instructions, select Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa
- On your mobile device, open or download the Amazon Alexa app and follow the app instructions.
- In the Amazon Alexa App, navigate to the Device Page.
- Click the Plus (+) button on the top right of the screen and select ‘Add Device’.
- Select Headphones from the list and then choose your Live Series Headphones in the Available Devices section. Follow the rest of the instructions in the Alexa App to complete set up.
- Alexa is now enabled on your device. Touch the action button and try one of the below utterances:
- For more information and things to try with Alexa, visit: www.amazon.com/alexadevices and select ‘Use Alexa’.
- If you want to turn on or off the Amazon Alexa, please download our JBL APP. You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa.
- Alexa is not available in all languages and countries. Alexa features and functionality may vary by location.
Newest Added: JBLLIVE650BTNCUAM JBLFLIP5TEALAM JBLPARTYBOX300AM JBL2GBAR21DBBLKAM JBLQUANTUM300BLKAM
Tags: JBL Audio Use Manual, How To Put Jbl Headphones In Pairing Mode, Jbl Headphones App, Jbl Connect App, Jbl App, Jbl Google Assistant, Jbl Application