Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Washer for Samsung WA45T3400AV/A4
Table of contents
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION
- Important safety precautions
- Unpacking your washer
- Overview of your washer
- Basic location requirements
- Step-by-step installation
- Operating instructions
- Loading your washer
- Getting started
- Washing a load of laundry
- Control panel
- Cycle overview
- Washing clothes using the cycle selector
- Special features
- Detergent use
- Maintaining your washer
- Cleaning the exterior
- Cleaning the dispensers
- Self Clean
- Information codes
- Fabric care chart
- Helping the environment
- Declaration of conformity
- Specification sheet
- Cycle chart
Loading the fabric softener compartment
- Pour the recommended amount of liquid fabric softener into the softener compartment (C). For smaller loads, use less than one capful.
- Dilute the fabric softener with water until it reaches MAX FILL in the compartment.
- The dispenser automatically releases liquid fabric softener at the proper time during the rinse cycle
Selecting a location
Before you install the washer, make sure the location:
- Has a hard, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation.
- Is away from direct sunlight.
- Has adequate ventilation.
- Is not exposed to freezing temperatures (temperatures under 32 °F or 0 °C).
- Is away from heat sources such as oil or gas.
- Has enough space so that the washer doesn’t rest on its power cord..
Cleaning the exterior
- Turn off the water faucets after finishing the day’s washing. This will shut off the water supply to your washer and prevent the unlikely possibility of damage from escaping water. Leave the lid open to allow the inside of your washer to dry out.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe up all detergent, bleach or other spills as they occur.
- Clean the following as recommended: Control Panel – Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive powders or clean
Newest Added: JD100 WW75K54E0UWDV80M5010 SM-G973U1ZKAX SM-R180NZBAXAR HW-T60M/ZA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WA45T3400**
Tags: Samsung Refrigeration Use Manual, Samsung Refrigeration User Manuals, Samsung Top Loading Active Waterjet, Samsung 4.5 Cu Ft Top Load Washer, Samsung Active Waterjet Manual, Samsung Active Water Jet Washer, Samsung Topload Washer Waterjet