Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Important safety information
- What’s included
- Control panel
- Before you start
- Oven vent/cooling vent
- Gas oven
- Using the oven racks
- Cooking mode
- Air Fry mode
- Cooking options
- Special features
- Changing settings
- Smart control
- Voice control
- Replacing the oven light
- Removing and reinstalling the oven door
- Information codes
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, personal injuries, and/or death, observe the following precautions.
- The self-cleaning feature operates the oven at temperatures high enough to burn away food soils in the oven. The range is extremely hot during a self-cleaning cycle. Do not touch any surfaces of the range during a self-cleaning cycle.
- Keep children away from the oven during a selfcleaning cycle.
- Before starting a self-cleaning cycle, remove all racks, cookware, and utensils from the oven. Only porcelain-coated oven racks may be left in the oven.
- Before starting a self-cleaning cycle, wipe grease and food soils from the oven.
- Do not put the lower drawer into the oven cavity when you run a self-cleaning cycle.
- When opening the door after a self-cleaning cycle, stand away from the oven.
- If the self-cleaning cycle malfunctions, turn off the oven, disconnect the power supply, and contact a qualified service technician.
Burner controls: Make sure all surface burner knobs are in the OFF position. 1
- Pull knobs off the control valve stems.
- Clean the knobs in warm, soapy water. Then, rinse and dry them thoroughly.
- Clean the stainless steel surfaces using stainless steel cleaner.
- Re-attach the knobs to the control valve stems.
Cooktop surface: The porcelain-enameled cooktop surface needs to be kept clean. We recommend that you remove food spills immediately after they take place.
- Turn off all surface burners.
- Wait until all burner grates cool down, and then remove them.
- Clean the cooktop surface using a soft cloth. If food spills run into gaps of the burner components, remove the burner cap and the head, and wipe up the spills.
- When cleaning is finished, reinsert the burner components, and then put the burner grates back into position.
Newest Added: NX60A6111SS/AA NX60A6311SG/AA SWA-9000S/ZA QN85QN800AFXZA QN75QN800AFXZA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NX60*67**S*, NX60A6711SG
Tags: Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung Freestanding 5.9 Air Fry Oven, Samsung Freestanding 5.9 Air Fry Gas Oven, Samsung Freestanding 5.9 Gas Range With Air Fry, Samsung 6.0 Cu Ft Gas Range, Samsung Smart Stove With Air Fryer