Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Television for Samsung QN65QN90AAFXZA
Table of contents
- TV Installation
- Mounting the TV on a wall
- Providing proper ventilation for your TV
- Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to
- prevent falling
- The Samsung Smart Remote
- About the Buttons on the Samsung Smart Remote
- Pairing the TV to the Samsung Smart Remote
- Installing batteries into the Samsung Smart Remote
- Running the Initial Setup
- Using the TV Controller
- Connecting to a Network
- Network Connection - Wireless
- Network Connection - Wired
- Mobile Network
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- What is Remote Support?
- Eco Sensor and screen brightness
- Caring for the TV
- Specifications and Other Information
- Environmental Considerations
- Decreasing power consumption
Providing proper ventilation for your TV
- When you install your TV, maintain a distance of at least 10 cm between the TV and other objects (walls, cabinet sides, etc.) to ensure proper ventilation. Failing to maintain proper ventilation may result in a fire or a problem with the product caused by an increase in its internal temperature.
- When you install your TV with a stand or a wall mount, we strongly recommend you use parts provided by Samsung Electronics only. Using parts provided by another manufacturer may cause difficulties with the product or result in injury caused by the product falling.
Connection notes for computers
- For the resolutions supported by the TV, refer to "Read Before Connecting a Computer (Supported Resolutions)."
- If you want to connect your PC and TV wirelessly, both of them must be connected to each other on the same network.
- When sharing content with other network-based devices, such as those in an IP (Internet Protocol) storage system, sharing may not be supported due to the network’s configuration, quality, or functionality, for example, if the network has an NAS (Network-Attached Storage) device.
Connection notes for mobile devices
- To use the Smart View function, the mobile device must support a mi
Newest Added: QN55QN90AAFXZA SM-T860NZNLXAR QN75Q70AAFXZA QN65Q70AAFXZA QN85Q80AAFXZA
Tags: Samsung Refrigerator Rf24fsedbsr/aa, Samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA, Samsung Nx58M9420Ss/Aa 5.8 Cu Ft Slide In Gas Range, Samsung Model Rf24fsedbsr/aa, Neo Qled Samsung 65 90 A, SAMSUNG RF24FSEDBSR, Installation For Samsung NX58M9420SS