Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Guide Midea MAW05M1BWT Air Conditioner
Table Of Contents
- Safety Precautions
- Operating Instructions
- Installation Instructions
- Care and Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Warranty and Return Policy
- Remote Control Instructions
Prepare The Windows
- Lower sash must open sufficiently to allow a clear vertical opening.
- Side louvers and the rear of the AC must have clear air space to allow enough airflow through the condenser for heat removal.
- The rear of the unit must be outdoors, not inside a building or garage.
Prepare Air Conditioner
- Before installing the unit, the top rail must be assembled on the unit for models with a capacity of less than 10,000Btu/h.
Install The Accordion Panels
- Place unit on floor, a bench or a table. There is a left and right side accordion panel; be sure to use the proper panel for each side.
- When installed, the flange for securing the panel in place to the window sill will be facing into the room.
- While keeping a firm grip on the air conditioner, carefully place the unit into the window opening so the bottom of the air conditioner frame is against the window sill .
- Carefully close the window behind the top rail of the unit.
Install Support Brackets
• Place the frame lock between the frame extensions and the window sill as shown
Care and Cleaning
Cabinet Cleaning Winter Storage
• Be sure to unplug the air conditioner to prevent shock or fire hazard. The cabinet and front may be dusted with an oil-free cloth or washed with a cloth dampened in a solution of warm water and mild liquid dishwashing detergent. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
• Never use harsh cleansers, wax or polish on the cabinet front.
• Be sure to wring excess water from the cloth before wiping around the controls. Excess water in or around the controls may cause damage to the air conditioner.
• Plug in air conditioner.
Newest Added: MRB19B7AWW MDT24H2AST MRB19B7AST MRQ22D7AST MRS26D5AST
Also, These documents are for others Midea models: MAW05R1BWT, MAW06R1BWT, MAW08R1BWT, MAW10R1BWT, MAW12R1BWT, MAW15R1BWT
Tags: Midea 6000 Air Conditioner, Midea Room Air Conditioner 5000 BTU, 5000 But Midea Window Unit, Midea 12,000 Btu, Midea 5000 But Air Conditioner, Midea Remote Control, Midea 10000 Btu Window Ac