Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Prop65 Warning Label - (English)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL Craftsman CMXGMAM1125499
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Safety Instructions.
- Slope Guide
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
WARNING: When removing the cutting blade for sharpening or replacement, protect your hands with a pair of heavy gloves or use a heavy rag to hold the blade.
Periodically inspect the blade adapter for cracks, especially if you strike a foreign object. Replace when necessary. Follow the steps below for blade service.
- Allow the engine to run until it is out of fuel. Do not attempt to pour fuel from the engine. Disconnect spark plug wire. Refer to Engine Operator’s Manual.
- Turn mower on its side making sure that the air filter and the carburetor are facing up.
- Remove the bolt and the blade bell support which hold the blade and the blade adapter to the engine crankshaft. See Figure 15.
- Remove blade and adapter from the crankshaft.
- Remove blade from the adapter for testing balance. Balance the blade on a round shaft screwdriver to check. Remove metal from the heavy side until it balances evenly. When sharpening the blade, follow the original angle of grind. Grind each cutting edge equally to keep the blade balanced.
- Lubricate the engine crankshaft and the inner surface of the blade adapter with light oil. Slide the blade adapter onto the engine crankshaft. Place the blade on the adapter such that the side of the blade marked “Grass Side” or with part number) faces the ground when the mower is in the operating position. Make sure that the blade is aligned and seated on the blade adapter flanges. See Figure 15 inset.
- Place blade bell support on the blade. Align notches on the blade bell support with small holes in blade.
- Replace hex bolt and tighten hex bolt to torque: in-lb (min.), 600 in-lb (max.).
To ensure safe operation of your mower, periodically check the blade bolt for correct torque.
Newest Added: CMXGMAM1125500 CMXGMAM1125503 CMXGBAM1054543 CMXGBAM1054541 CMXGBAM1054544
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGMAM2703840, CMXGMAM7815137, CMXGMAM7815145, CMXGMAM1125500
Tags: Craftsman Cmxgmam1125503, Craftsman T110, Craftsman 1125503, CRAFTSMAN T110 Engine Manual, Craftsman Lawn Tractor T110, Craftsman M110 140cc, Craftsman V60 Mower