Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
- CA Prop 65 - (English)
INSTRUCTION MANUAL FRONT WHEEL DRIVE MOWER for Craftsman CMXGMAM1125504
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Slope Guide
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
Using Grass Catcher
You can use the grass catcher to collect clippings while you are operating the mower.
- Attach grass catcher following instructions in the Assembly section. Grass clippings will automatically collect in bag as you run mower. Operate mower until grass bag is full.
- Stop engine completely by releasing the blade control. Make sure that the unit has come to a complete stop.
- Lift discharge door and pull grass bag up and away from the mower to remove the bag. Dispose of the grass clippings and reinstall the bag when complete.
Using as Mulcher
For mulching grass, remove the grass catcher or side discharge chute from the mower. When you remove the grass catcher from the mower, ensure the rear mulch plug (if equipped) is installed and allow the rear discharge door to close the rear opening of mower. When you remove the side discharge chute, the mulching cover will close. For effective mulching, do not cut wet grass. If the grass has been allowed to grow in excess of four inches, mulching is not recommended. Use the grass catcher to bag clippings instead.
- Always observe safety rules when performing any maintenance.
- The warranty on this lawn mower does not cover items that have been subjected to operator abuse or negligence. To receive full value from warranty, operator must maintain the equipment as instructed here.
- Changing of engine-governed speed will void engine warranty.
- All adjustments should be checked at least once each season.
- Periodically check all fasteners and make sure these are tight.
- Daily or before every use, clean grass, chaff or accumulated debris from engine. Keep linkage, spring, and controls clean. Keep area around and behind muffler free of any combustible debris.
- Keeping engine clean allows air movement around engine.
- Engine parts should be kept clean to reduce the risk of overheating and ignition of accumulated debris.
Clean underside of the mower deck once a season to prevent build-up of grass clippings or other debris. Follow steps below for this job.
- Allow the engine to run until it is out of fuel. Do not attempt to pour fuel from the engine. Disconnect spark plug wire. Refer to Engine Operator’s Manual.
- Tip mower so that it rests on the housing, keeping the muffler side down. Hold mower firmly.
- Scrape and clean the underside of the deck with a suitable tool. Do not spray with water.
- Put the mower back on its wheels on the ground.
Newest Added: CMXGMAM211201 CMXGMAM201102 CMXGMAM1125499 CMXGMAM1125500 CMXGMAM1125503
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGMAM2703841, CMXGMAM1125502, CMXGMAM1125503, CMXGMAM2703842, CMXGMAM7435274, CMXGMAM1125501
Tags: Use Manual Craftsman CMXGMAM211201 Push Lawn Mower, Craftsman Cmxgmam1125503, Craftsman 1125503, Craftsman M100, Craftsman Lawn Mower, Craftsman Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Craftsman 140 Cc