Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Coffee Maker for Keurig K-DUO
Plug & Place
- Remove packing tape from brewer and plug into an outlet.
- Single Cup - Place a large mug (12oz minimum) on the drip tray.
- Carafe - Rinse the carafe and place it on the heating plate.
Rinse & Fill
- Remove the water reservoir lid, then lift the reservoir straight up to remove it.
- If you have a Keurig® Water Filter, install it now. Refer to your Water Filter Starter Kit for instructions.
- Fill the reservoir with fresh water to the MAX fill line.
- Replace water reservoir, making sure the lock tabs engage with the brewer.
Power On & Set Clock
- Press the POWER button.
- Use the H/M buttons to set the clock, then press the blinking BREW button to confirm the time.
- NOTE: The clock must be set in order to use the Auto Brew functionality.
Cleansing Brew - Single Cup
- Press the POD button - the 4 brew size buttons will blink. Do not insert a K-Cup® pod. Press the 8 button - the brew indicator light will blink. Press the BREW button to start the cleansing brew.
- The cleansing brew will begin once the brewer is heated. The initial heating process will take about 4 minutes. The brew indicator light will pulse slowly on and off while the brewer is heating, and the light will turn solid once the brew begins.
- The brew is complete when the brew indicator light is no longer illuminated. Pour the hot water into the sink.
- NOTE: Between brew cycles, the brewer may take about a minute to reheat
Cleansing Brew - Carafe
- Do not fill the filter basket with coffee grounds. Press the CARAFE button - the 4 brew size buttons will blink, press the 8 button.
- The brew indicator light will blink. Press the BREW button to start the cleansing brew.
- The CARAFE button will illuminate red to indicate the heating plate is on when the cleansing brew is complete. Press and hold the CARAFE button to turn the heating plate off, and pour the hot water into the sink.
Auto Brew Instructions
Fill the water reservoir to MAX fill line and load the paper filter and c
Newest Added: K-DUO ESSENTIALS K-LATTE K-EXPRESS ESSENTIALS K-SUPREME SINGLE K-SUPREME PLUS
Tags: Keurig Single Cup Instructions, Keurig Duo, Keurig K-Supreme Plus, Keurig Single Brew, How To Work A Keurig Mini, Keurig Mini User Manual, Keurig K-Express Single Serve Coffee Maker