Vigorun Infrared Thermometer Operating Manual
Thank you for purchasing this Dual-mode Infrared Thermometer. It has been carefully developed for accurate, safe and fast temperature measurements in the ear and forehead.
Newest Added: GTS18DBPLRCC PFSS6PKXESS JGBP29EEL2BB EMO3000HSS03 ZISB36DCA
Please read these instructions carefully before using this product and keep the instructions and the thermometer in a safe place.
1. WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1) Keep out of reach of children under 12 years.
2) Never immerse the thermometer into water or other liquids (not waterproof). For cleaning and disinfecting please follow the instructions in the "Care and cleaning" section.
3) Never use the thermometer for purposes other than those it has been intended for. Please follow the general safety precautions when using on children.
4) Keep the thermometer away from direct exposure to the sun and keep it in a dust-free, dry area, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 10°C (50°F)-40°C (104°F). Do not use the thermometer in high humidity environments. (>95% RH) 5) Do not use the thermometer if there are signs of damage on the measuring sensor or on the instrument itself. If damaged, do not attempt to repair the instrument! Please contact dealer. Get free thermometer clip art PNG transparent.
6) This thermometer consists of high-quality precision parts. Do not drop the instrument. Protect it from severe impact and shock. Do not twist the instrument or the measuring sensor.
7) Please consult your doctor if you see symptoms such as unexplained irritability, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, changes in appetite or activity, seizure, muscle pain, shivering, stiff neck, pain when urinating, etc., even in the absence of fever.
8) Even in the absence of fever, those who exhibit a normal temperature may still need to receive medical attention. People who are on antibiotics, analgesics, or antipyretics should not be assessed solely on temperature readings to determine the severity of their illness.
9) Temperature elevation may s