Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User manual Dryer Samsung DVE50R5200V/A3
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols
- California Proposition 65 Warning
- Important safety precautions
- Installation requirements
- Key installation requirements
- Location considerations
- Ducting requirements
- Exhausting requirements
- Gas requirements
- Electrical requirements
- What’s included
- Step-by-step installation
- Vent blockage test
- Exhaust ducting guide
- Switching the door position
- Before you start
- Sort and load
- Functional prerequisite
- Control panel
- Simple steps to start
- Cycle overview
- Cycle chart
- Cycle guide
- Special features
Before you start
Sort and load
- Put one wash load in the dryer at a time.
- Do not mix heavy and lightweight items together.
- To improve drying efficiency for one or two items, add a dry towel to the load.
- For best results, untangle items before inserting them into the dryer. Tangled items may degrade the drying efficiency or cause the door to open.
- Overloading reduces the tumbling performance, resulting in uneven drying and wrinkling.
- Unless recommended on the care label, do not dry woolens or fiberglass items.
- Avoid drying unwashed items.
- Do not dry items soiled with oil, alcohol, gasoline, etc.
To prevent a risk of fire, make sure to clean the lint filter before or after every load.
- Turn off the dryer.
- Open the door and pull out the lint filter from inside the drum.
- Remove the lint, and then clean the lint filter.
- Reinsert the lint filter, and then close the door.
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive substances.
- Do not spray liquid cleaning agents directly onto the dryer display.
- Some laundry pre-treatment soil and stain removers may damage the control panel.
- When using liquid cleaning agents, apply them to the cleaning cloth. Do not apply them directly to the dryer. Wipe up any spills or overspra
Newest Added: SM-A125UZKAVZW SM-A125UZKZAIO SM-A125UZKDXAA SM-A326UZKUXAA SM-A326UZKNUSC
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: DVE50R5400*, DVG50R5400*, DVE50T5300*, DVE50R5200*, DVG50T5300*, DVG50R5200*
Tags: Samsung QN65QN90AAFXZA 65" QN90A, Samsung Qn90a 50”, Samsung Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Samsung ELECTRIC Range Ne63a6311ss, Samsung 7.4 Cu Ft Dryer, Samsung Model @ NE63A6311SS, Samsung Washers & Dryers Use Manual