Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Quick Specs - (English)
User manual Wine Cellar for Haier HVCE15DBH
Table of contents
- Safety Precautions
- Parts And Features
- Installing Your Wine Cellar
- Unpacking Your Wine Cellar
- Leveling Your Wine Cellar
- Electrical Requirements
- Use of Extension Cord
- Wine Cellar Features And Use
- Initial Set Up
- Interior Light
- Normal Operating Sounds
- Wine Cellar Installation
- Installation Limitations
- Door Reversal
- Replace Light Bulbs
- Proper Wine Cellar Care and Cleaning
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Power Interruptions
- Vacation and Moving Care
- Limited Warranty
- Do not install your wine cellar in any location not properly insulated or heated, e.g. garage etc. Your wine cellar was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 55 ̊ Fahrenheit.
- Select a suitable location for the wine cellar on a hard, even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source, e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances etc. Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front and rear bottom corners of the wine cellar.
Replacing Light Bulb
- Turn off the wine cellar and unplug the power cord.
- To remove the light bulb cover use a Phillips head screw driver to remove the 3 screws.
- Make sure the light bulb is cool before removing it. Replace using a light bulb 10 watts or less.
- After the bulb is secure, install the light bulb cover and replace the three screws.
- Turn unit on to its original setting after plugging in the power cord.
Normal Operating Sounds You May Hear
- Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils.
- The thermostat control will click when it cycles on and off.
- Once you have plugged the unit into an electrical outlet, let the unit run for at least 30 minutes to acclimate itself before making any adjustments. During this time the Red Wine light will stay on. Temperature inside the cooler, if not adjusted, will be at 55°-60°F.
- The wine cellar can be set to any temperature you desire to accommodate your wine storage requirements. To set the temperature, press both the “White Wine” and “Red Wine” buttons simultaneously and hold for approximately 3 seconds. Now you are in temperature set mode. Decrease the temperature by pushing the “White Wine” button and increase the temperature by pressing the “Red Wine” button. Pressing the appropriate button 3 times will adjust the temperature 3 degrees, pressing 4 times equals 4 degrees, 5 times equals 5 degrees, and so on. Once you have selected the temperature you desire, push the "Set" button. Now the wine cellar is programmed and the LED readout will return to current internal temperature reading.
- There will be a 3 degree variance +/- between the temperature you select and the temperature indicated on the LED readout. This occurs because the wine cellar activates and deactivates trying to maintain your desired temperature. There is often a 10° variance between the top and bottom shelves of the wine cellar. Therefore, if you have set the wine cellar for 50° and have a mix of red and white wines, you may want to put the white wine on the bottom shelf where the temperature will be 45° F, and place the red wine on the top shelf where the temperature will be 55° F.
Newest Added: HVCE15BBH HDBL865ATS HDBL655AFW HDBL655AFS HDBL655AFB
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HVCE15, HVCE24
Tags: Haier Fridge French Door With Water Dispenser, HAIER WINE CELLAR, Haier Wine