Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Product Spec sheet - (English)
Table of contents
- General information
- Intended use
- Restriction on user group
- Safe installation
- Safe use
- Safe cleaning and maintenance
- Preventing material damage
- Environmental protection and saving energy
- Disposing of packaging
- Save energy and conserve resources
- Energy saving mode
- Installation and connection
- Unpacking the appliance
- Contents of package
- Requirements for the installation location
- Removing the transit bolts
- Connecting the appliance
- Aligning the appliance
- Connecting the appliance to the electricity supply
- Familiarising yourself with your appliance
- Detergent drawer
Connecting the water inlet hose
- Connect the water inlet hose.
- Connect the water inlet hose to a tap (26.4 mm = 3/4").
- Open the water tap carefully and check that the connection points are tight.
Aligning the appliance
- Loosen the lock nuts using a WAF 17 wrench by turning it in a clock- wise direction.
- To align the appliance, turn the ap- pliance feet. Check that the appli- ance is level using a spirit level.
- All appliance feet must stand firmly on the ground.
- Screw the lock nuts tightly against the housing using a WAF 17 wrench.
- In doing so, hold the foot tight and do not adjust its height.
Connecting the appliance to the electricity supply
- Note: Please read the information in the Safety → Page 4 and Preventing material damage → Page 10 sections to ensure that you use the appliance safely.
- Insert the mains plug of the appli- ance's power cable in a socket nearby. The connection details of the appli- ance can be found under Tech- nical data → Page 62.
- Check the mains plug is inserted properly.
Starting an empty washing cycle
Your appliance was inspected thor- oughly before leaving the factory. To remove any residual water, run the first wash cycle without any laundry.
Note: Please read the information in the Safety → Page 4 and Preventing material damage → Page 10 sections to ensure that you use t
Newest Added: WAU28S80GB WAU28T64GB WAU28TS1GB WAU28R90GB WAU28PH9GB
Tags: Bosch Series 6 9 Kg, Bosch Series 6 9kg, Bosch Serie 6 WAU28T64GB, Bosch Series 6 Washing Machine Manual, Bosch Shem63w52n, Bosch Washing Machine Manual Series 6, Bosch B36ct80sns Manual