Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- REDWAY - Dimplex - Specifications Sheet - (English)
OPTIMYST WALL ENGINE USER MANUAL DIMPLEX MODELOMWFC20
Table of Contents
- Important Safety Advice
- Electrical connection
- Manual Controls
If a large amount of the smoke appears grey or colourless it may be that one or more lamps have failed. You can check for lamp failure as follows.
- Leaving the flame effect on, lift out the fuelbed and water tank. (See Fig.3) and lift out the nozzle (See Fig.4)
- View the lamps from a distance in front of the fire and observe which lamp needs to be changed.
- Press switch ‘A’ to off (0) position (See Fig.2), and unplug the fire from the mains.
- Leave the appliance for 20 minutes to allow the lamps to cool down before removing them.
- Remove the water tank by lifting upwards and place in a sink.
- Remove the sump as described in the Cleaning Section.
- Remove the defective lamp, by gently lifting vertically and disengaging the pins from the lamp holder, (See Fig.4 and 4a).
- Replace with a Dimplex Opti-myst, 12V, 45W, Gu5.3 base, 8o beam angle, coloured lamp. (To purchase replacement lamps go to the section ‘After Sales Service’, details of how to purchace the lamps are contained therein.)
- Carefully insert the two pins of the new lamp into the two holes in the lamp holder. Push lamp firmly in place. (See Fig.4 and 4a).
- Replace the nozzle, water tank and fuelbed.
- Switch on.
Newest Added: DF2608-AU DHCER20HUM SSE-W-LF DC12RCBW DCB07C
Tags: Dimplex Tools - Home Improvement User Manuals, Dimplex Tools - Home Improvement Use Manual, Dimplex Heater, Dimplex Oil Heater Manual, Dimplex Oil Heater Instructions, Dimplex Column, Dimplex Eco Heater Manual