Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Microwave Samsung SMH9151
Table Of Contents
- setting up your new
- microwave oven
- Checking the parts
- Warranty and service information
- Setting up your microwave oven
- Checking the control panel
- Child lock
- Demonstration mode
- Setting the time
- using your microwave oven
- Using the Kitchen Timer Button
- Using the One Minute+ Button
- Using the More/Less Buttons
- Using the Vent Hi/Lo/Off Button
- Using the Light Hi/Lo/Off Button
- Using the SOUND oN/Off Button
- USING THE AUTO COOK BUTTONS
- Using the Auto Defrost button
- Using the Auto Reheat button
- Using the SOFTEN/MELT button
- Microwave cooking times & Power levels
- cookware guide
- Microwave-safe Utensils
Cleaning and maintaining your microwave oven
- Keeping your microwave oven clean improves its performance, wards off unnecessary repairs, and lengthens its life.
Cleaning the exterior
- It’s best to clean spills on the outside of your microwave oven as they occur. Use a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Do not get water into the vents. Never use abrasive products or chemical solvents.
Cleaning the interior
- Ensure that the microwave oven has cooled down before cleaning it to avoid injury.
- Remove the glass tray from the oven when cleaning the oven or tray.
- To prevent the tray from breaking, handle it with care and do not put it in water immediately after cooking. Wash the tray carefully in warm sudsy water or in the microwave oven.
- Clean the interior surfaces (oven cavity) of your microwave oven periodically to remove any splashes or stains. To remove hardened food articles and remove smells, place 2 cups of water (add lemon juice for extra freshness) in a four-cup measuring glass at High power for 5 minutes or until boiling. Let it stand in the oven for one or two minutes.
Cleaning the door and door seals
- Always ensure that the door seals are clean and that the door closes properly. Take particular care when cleaning the door seals to ensure that no particles accumulate and prevent the door from closing correctly.
- Wash the glass door with very mi
Newest Added: S5 SMH1926 WF461AB NE594R0AB SMH1622
Tags: Samsung Otr Microwave, Samsung Gallexcy S5 Manual, User Manual For Samsung OTR Microwave, Samsung Otr Microwave Manual, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobile Phone, User Guide Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA 55"User Guide Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA 65