Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick Guide - (English)
User manual Whole Slow Juicer for Kuvings C9500
Table of contents
- Important Safeguards
- Safety Warning
- How to Assemble
- How to Operate
- Tips on Operation
- Tips on Ingredient
- Ingredients Preparation
- How to Disassemble and Clean
- How to Clean Silicone Parts
- OPTIONAL | How to Use the Cleaning Tool
- Troubleshooting Q&A
- Specifi cations
Insert the prepared ingredients one piece at a time
- Fibrous leafy vegetables (celery, kale, etc.):
- Separate each stem. Cut the outer stems that are thick and tough to 4 inches long or less.
- Bundle up the leafy vegetables as inserting into the juicer. Alternate between leafy parts and stems.
- Before extracting, remove hard seeds or pits in ingredients.
- When juicing frozen fruits with small seeds, ensure that even the seeds are completely thawed.
- Insert the ingredients one piece at a time.
Use the smart cap to make mixed juices, stop juice from dripping, or rinse between diff erent juices.
- Juicing with the smart cap closed creates various mixed juice creations when diff erent fruits and vegetables, milk, banana, beans etc. are selected.
- After juicing, close the smart cap to stop the juice from dripping, especially when disassembling the juicing bowl off the base.
- When making diff erent juices quickly rinse away any leftover fl avors by running a glass of water in the juicer with the smart cap closed.
- Leave the smart cap open when juicing ingredients that create excessive foam during extraction, (e.g. apples, celery).
- Pay close attention when operating with the smart cap closed. Juice may overfl ow if the juice collected in the juicing bowl exceeds its capacity marked on the bowl.
TIPS ON OPERATION
- Operating the juicer without ingredients can cause damage to the screw.
- Do not continuously operate the juicer for more than 30 minutes.
- This can damage the motor from overheating.
- After continuous use, let the juicer rest for 30 minutes to cool down before starting another session.
- Do not put fi ngers or other objects into the feeding tube. Always use provided pusher
Newest Added: B6000 Kuvings Blank Strainer B6000W C7000W
Tags: Kuvings Juicers User Manuals, Kuvings 7000, Kuvings Juicers Use Manual, Kuvings B6000W, Kuvings Juicer Manual, Kuvings Slow Juicer Manual, Kuvings Manual