Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
User Manual Gas Cooktop KitchenAid KGCC506RWW
Table of Contents
- COOKTOP SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- COOKTOP USE
- Cooktop Controls
- Sealed Surface Burners
- Surface Grates
- Ceramic Glass Surface (on some models)
- Home Canning
- COOKTOP CARE
- General Cleaning
- ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
- In the U.S.A
- In Canada
To avoid damage to the stainless steel finish, do not use soap- filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, Cooktop Cleaner, steel- wool pads, gritty washcloths or abrasive paper towels.
Rub in direction of grain to avoid damaging.
- affreshTM Stainless Steel Cleaner (not included): See “Assistance or Service” section to order.
- Liquid detergent or all-purpose cleaner: Rinse with clean water and dry with soft, lint-free cloth.
To avoid damage to the ceramic glass, do not use steel wool, abrasive cleansers, chlorine bleach, rust remover or ammonia.
Newest Added: KODE307ESS KSMPRA KSM180QHNGSD KSMPCA KSM85PBBU
- Always wipe with a clean, wet cloth or sponge and dry thoroughly to avoid streaking and staining.
- AffreshTM Cooktop Cleaner is recommended for regular use to help avoid scratches, pitting and abrasions, and to condition the cooktop. It may be ordered as an accessory. See “Assistance or Service” section to order.
- A Cooktop Scraper is also recommended for stubborn soils, and can be ordered as an accessory. See “Assistance or Service” section to order. The Cooktop Scraper uses razor blades. Store razor blades out of the reach of children.
Light to moderate soil
- Paper towels or clean damp sponge:
Sugary spills (jellies, candy, syrup)
- Cooktop Scraper:Clean while the cooktop is still warm. You may want to wear oven mitts while cleaning the cooktop.
- affreshTM Cooktop Cleaner and clean damp paper towel: Clean as soon as cooktop has cooled down. Rub creme into surface with a damp paper towel or soft cloth. Continue rubbing until white film disappears.
Heavy soil, dark streaks, specks and discoloration
Also, These documents are for others KitchenAid models: KGCV566, KGCC506, KGCC566, KGCC706, KGCC766
Tags: KitchenAid Gas Cooktops User Manuals, Kitchenaid KGCC506, Kitchenaid KGCC706, Kitchenaid Gas Cooktops, Kitchenaid KRFF507HBS, Kitchen Aid KCGS550ESS, KitchenAid KOCE500EBS