Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- MS2596OS - LG - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Owner's manual Microwave Oven LG MS2596OS
- Before use
- Unpacking & Installing
- Control Panel
- Display Icon Meanings
- Slide Touch Key
- The right Touch
- The wrong Touch
- Setting Clock
- Quick Start
- Energy Saving
- How to use
- Mincrowave-safe utensils
- Food characteristics & Microwave cooking
- To clean your oven
- Using the smart Diagnosis™ function
- Question & Answers
- Technical specifications
Unpacking and Installing
- Unpack your oven and place it on a flat level suface
- Place the oven on the level location of your choice with more than 85cm height but make sure there is at least 15 cm of space on the top and 10 cm at the left & right for proper and 5 cm at the rear ventilation
- Plug your oven into a standard household socket. Make sure your oven is the only appliance connected to the socket. If your oven does not operate properly, unplug it from the electrical socket and then plug it back in
- Open your oven door by pulling the door handle. Place the rotating ring inside the oven and place the glass tray on top
- Fill a microwave safe container with 300 ml (1/2 pint) of water. Place on the glass tray and close the oven door. If you have any doubts about what type of container to use please refer to Microwave-safe utensils.
- Press the STOP button, and press the START button one time to start 30 seconds of cooking time.
- The DISPLAY will count down from 30 seconds. When it reaches 0 it will chime briefly. Open the oven door and test the temperature of the water. If your oven is operating the water should be warm.
Using the smart Diagnosis™ function
Use this function if you need an accurate diagnosis by an LG Electronics service centre when the product malfunctions or fails. Use this function only to contact the service representative, not during normal operation.
- When instructed to do so by the call centre, hold the mouthpiece of your phone over the Smart Diagnosis™ logo on the controller
- With the door opened, press and continue to hold the Clear but
Newest Added: AG-S350 E2241V-BN GSA-H42L HBS-F110 43UV770M
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: MS259****, MS429****
Tags: User Manual For LG Microwave To Set Time, How To Enter Correct Time For LG Microwave, LG 49um7300PUA, Lg, 0.9 Cf Microwave, Lg, 0.9 Cf Microwave, Manual, Lg Neochef 0.9 Cu. Microwave, LG Electronics + 55un7000pub