Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Washing Machine for Samsung WA40J3000AW/AA
Table of contents
- Installing your washer
- Unpacking your washer
- Overview of your washer
- Basic location requirements
- Drain facility
- Location considerations
- Alcove or closet installation
- Required dimensions for Installation
- Important note to installer
- Operating instructions
- Loading your washer
- Getting started
- Washing a load of laundry
- Overview of the control panel
- Maintaining your washer
- Cleaning the exterior
- Cleaning the interior
- Storing your washer
- Preserving the top cover and the front frame
- Cleaning mesh filter
- Cleaning the dispensers
- Check these solutions if your washer
- Information codes
- Fabric care chart
- Cycle chart
- Helping the environment
- Declaration of conformity
Draining to a Standpipe
If you have a standpipe, the recommended height of the standpipe is 39 in / 99 cm. The drain hose must be routed through the drain hose clip to the standpipe. The standpipe must be large enough to accept the outside diameter of the drain hose. You can also drain the washer into a wash basin or laundry tub. The drain hose is attached to the washer at the factory.
- For best performance, you must install your washer on a solidly constructed floor. Wood floors may need to be reinforced to minimize vibration and/or unbalanced load situations. Carpeting and soft tile surfaces are contributing factors to vibration which can cause your washer to move slightly during the spin cycle.
- Never install your washer on a platform or weakly supported structure.
Do not install your washer in areas where water may freeze, since your washer will always retain some water in its water valve, pump, and hose areas. Frozen water can damage the belts, the pump, hoses, and other components.
Leveling your washer
See if the washer is level by checking the position of the tub:
- Slide the washer into position.
- Open the lid of the washer, and pour the water into the tub to just below the pulsator level.
- If the washer is level, the pulsator will be centered in the washer as shown in the figure. If the pulsator is not centered, level your washer by turning the front leveling feet clockwise or counterclockwise as necessary.
Running a test cycle
Run a test cycle as follows to make sure your washer is properly installed.
- Load about 6 pounds of laundry into the tub.
- Press the Power button to turn on your washer.
- Select the Rinse+Spin cycle by turning the Cycle Selector.
- Press the Start/Pause button to start the test cycle.
- The washer should not rock or vibrate excessively when water is supplied or when washing or spinning, and should drain well during the spin cycle.
Newest Added: UN65TU7000FXZC DVE45T6100P/AC SR227MW QN75Q8FNBFXZC NA36N7755TG/AA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WA40J3000A*, WA40J3000AW
Tags: Samsung Es 3000, SAMSUNG # UN65TU7000FXZC, SAMSUNG # UN65TU7000FXZC MANUEL, Samsung DW60M6040SS, Samsung Self Clean Washer Manual, Samsung DVE45T6100P, Samsung Dve45t6100p/ac