Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE
If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the Samsung service centre.
Samsung Service Centre
IRELAND (EIRE) 0818 717100 www.samsung.com/ie/support
UK 0333 000 0333 www.samsung.com/uk/support
© 2023 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Before Reading This User
This TV comes with this User Manual and an embedded
> Menu > Settings > Support > Open
Please read the Safety Instructions before using your TV.
Refer to the table below for an explanation of symbols which
may be on your Samsung product.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT OPEN.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). THERE ARE
NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.
This symbol indicates that high voltage is
present inside. It is dangerous to make any
kind of contact with any internal part of
This symbol indicates that this product
has included important literature
concerning operation and maintenance.
Class II product: This symbol indicates
that a safety connection to electrical earth
(ground) is not required. If this symbol
is not present on a product with a mains
lead, the product MUST have a reliable
connection to protective earth (ground).
AC voltage: Rated voltage marked with
this symbol is AC voltage.
DC voltage: Rated voltage marked with
this symbol is DC voltage.
Caution. Consult instructions for use: This
symbol instructs the user to consult the
user manual for further safety related
Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or adapters
beyond their voltage and capacity. It may cause fire or
Refer to the power specifications section of the manual
or the power supply label on the product for voltage and
• Power-supply cords should be placed so that they are not likely
to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against
them. Pay particular attention to cords at the plug end, at wall
outlets, and at the point where they exit from the appliance.
• Never insert anything metallic into the open parts of this
apparatus. This may cause electric shock.
• To avoid electric shock, never touch the inside of this apparatus.
Only a qualified technician should open this apparatus.
• Be sure to plug in the power cord until it is firmly seated.
When unplugging the power cord from a wall outlet, always
pull on the power cord's plug. Never unplug it by pulling on
the power cord. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands.
• If this apparatus does not operate normally - in particular,
if there are any unusual sounds or smells coming from it -
unplug it immediately and contact an authorised dealer or
Samsung service centre.
• To protect this apparatus from a lightning storm, or to leave it
unattended and unused for a long time, be sure to unplug it from
the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system.
– Accumulated dust can cause an electric shock, an electric
leakage, or a fire by causing the power cord to generate
sparks and heat or by causing the insulation to deteriorate.
• Use only a properly grounded plug and wall outlet.
– An improper ground may cause electric shock or
equipment damage. (Class l Equipment only.)
• To turn off this apparatus completely, disconnect it from
the wall outlet. To ensure you can unplug this apparatus
quickly if necessary, make sure that the wall outlet and
power plug are readily accessible.
• Do not place this apparatus near or over a radiator or heat
register, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not place vessels (vases etc.) containing water on this
apparatus, as this can result in a fire or electric shock.
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
• Be sure to contact an authorised Samsung service centre
for information if you intend to install your TV in a location
with heavy dust, high or low temperatures, high humidity,
chemical substances, or where it will operate 24 hours a
day such as in an airport, a train station, etc. Failure to do
so may lead to serious damage to your TV.
• Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing.
Mounting the TV on a wall
If you mount this TV on a wall, follow
the instructions exactly as set out by the
manufacturer. If it is not correctly mounted, the
TV may slide or fall and cause serious injury to a
child or adult and serious damage to the TV.
• To order the Samsung wall mount kit, contact Samsung
• Samsung is not responsible for any damage to the product
or injury to yourself or others if you choose to install the
wall mount on your own.
• Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal
injury when a non-VESA or non-specified wall mount is
used or when the consumer fails to follow the product
• You can install your wall mount on a solid wall perpendicular
to the floor. Before attaching the wall mount to surfaces
other than plaster board, contact your nearest dealer for
additional information. If you install the TV on a ceiling or
slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe personal injury.
• When installing a wall mount kit, we recommend you
fasten all four VESA screws.
• If you want to install a wall mount kit that attaches to the
wall using two top screws only, be sure to use a Samsung
wall mount kit that supports this type of installation. (You
may not be able to purchase this type of wall mount kit,
depending on the geographical area.)
• Do not mount the TV at more than a 15 degree tilt.
• Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the
table on the Unpacking and Installation Guide.
Do not install your wall mount kit while your TV
is turned on. This may result in personal injury
from electric shock.
• Do not use screws that are longer than the standard
dimension or do not comply with the VESA standard
screw specifications. Screws that are too long may cause
damage to the inside of the TV set.
• For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA
standard screw specifications, the length of the screws
may differ depending on the wall mount specifications.
• Do not fasten the screws too firmly. This may damage the
product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal
injury. Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
• Always have two people mount the TV onto a wall.
– For 82 inch or larger models, have four people mount
the TV onto a wall.
If the existing television set is going to be retained and
relocated, the same considerations as above should be applied.
• When you have to relocate or lift the TV for replacement or
cleaning, be sure not to pull out the stand.
Preventing the TV from falling
1. Using the appropriate screws, firmly fasten a set of
brackets to the wall. Confirm that the screws are firmly
attached to the wall.
– You may need additional material such as wall anchors
depending on the type of wall.
2. Using the appropriately sized screws, firmly fasten a set of
brackets to the TV.
– For the screw specifications, refer to the standard screw
part in the table on the Unpacking and Installation Guide.
3. Connect the brackets fixed to the TV and the brackets
fixed to the wall with a durable, heavy-duty string, and
then tie the string tightly.
– Install the TV near the wall so that it does not fall backwards.
– Connect the string so that the brackets fixed to the
wall are at the same height as or lower than the
brackets fixed to the TV.
• This apparatus uses batteries. In your community, there
might be environmental regulations that require you to
dispose of these batteries properly. Please contact your
local authorities for disposal or recycling information.
• Store the accessories (remote control, batteries, or etc.) in
a location safely out of the reach of children.
• Do not drop or strike the product. If the product is
damaged, disconnect the power cord and contact a
Samsung service centre.
• Do not dispose of remote control or batteries in a fire.
• Do not short-circuit, disassemble, or overheat the batteries.
Providing proper ventilation for your TV
When you install your TV *and One Connect Box, maintain a
distance of at least 10 cm between the TV *and One Connect
Box with other objects (walls, cabinet sides, etc.) to ensure
proper ventilation. Failing to maintain proper ventilation may
result in a fire or a problem with the product caused by an
increase in its internal temperature.
*: One Connect Box Supported Model Only
• When you install your TV with a stand or a wall mount, we
strongly recommend you use parts provided by Samsung
only. Using parts provided by another manufacturer
may cause difficulties with the product or result in injury
caused by the product falling.
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on
the TV may cause the TV to fall. In particular,
ensure your children do not hang on or
destabilise the TV. This action may cause
the TV to tip over, causing serious injuries or
death. Follow all safety precautions provided
in the Safety Flyer included with your TV. For
added stability and safety, you can purchase
and install the anti-fall device, referring to
"Preventing the TV from falling".
WARNING: Never place a television set in an
unstable location. The television set may fall,
causing serious personal injury or death. Many
injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided
by taking simple precautions such as:
• Always use cabinets or stands or mounting methods
recommended by Samsung.
• Always use furniture that can safely support the television set.
• Always ensure the television set is not overhanging the
edge of the supporting furniture.
• Always educate children about the dangers of climbing
on furniture to reach the television set or its controls.
• Always route cords and cables connected to your television
so they cannot be tripped over, pulled or grabbed.
• Never place a television set in an unstable location.
• Never place the television set on tall furniture (for
example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both
the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
• Never place the television set on cloth or other materials
that may be located between the television set and
• Never place items that might tempt children to climb,
such as toys and remote controls, on the top of the
television or furniture on which the television is placed.
• CAUTION: There is danger of an explosion if you replace
the batteries used in the remote with the wrong type of
battery. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
• WARNING - TO PREVENT THE SPREAD
OF FIRE, KEEP CANDLES AND OTHER
ITEMS WITH OPEN FLAMES AWAY FROM
THIS PRODUCT AT ALL TIMES.
Caring for the TV
• To clean this apparatus, unplug the power cord from the
wall outlet and wipe the product with a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use any chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol,
thinners, insecticide, aerial fresheners, lubricants, or
detergents. These chemicals can damage the appearance
of the TV or erase the printing on the product.
• The exterior and screen of the TV can get scratched during
cleaning. Be sure to wipe the exterior and screen carefully
using a soft cloth to prevent scratches.
• Do not spray water or any liquid directly onto the TV. Any
liquid that goes into the product may cause a failure, fire,
or electric shock.
01 What's in the Box?
Make sure the following items are included with your TV. If
any items are missing, contact your dealer.
• User Manual
• Warranty Card / Regulatory Guide (Not available in some
• *Samsung Smart Remote
• *Remote Control & Batteries
• *Standard Remote Control & Batteries
• *CI Card Adapter
• *TV Power Cord
• *Wall Mount Adapter x 2
• **One Connect Box
• **One Connect Box Power Cord
• **One Connect Cable x 2
• **One Connect cable holder (for wall mount)
• Web Camera / Lens Cover / Pogo Gender (QN95C Series only)
*: Some of the items specified above may not be included in
the package, depending on the model or geographical area.
**: QN9**C, QN8**C, QN7**C, S95C Series
• The type of battery may vary depending on the model.
• The items’ colours and shapes may vary depending on the
• Cables not included can be purchased separately.
• Check for any accessories hidden behind or in the packing
materials when opening the box.
Following the repair by a non-authorised service provider, self-repair or non-professional repair of the product, Samsung is not
liable for any damage to the product, any injury or any other product safety issue caused by any attempt to repair the product which
does not carefully follow these repair and maintenance instructions. Any damage to the product caused by an attempt to repair the
product by any person other than a Samsung certified service provider will not be covered by the warranty.
Please visit samsung.com/support to find futher information about external power adapter and remote control associated with EU
Ecodesign directive - ErP regulation
Hereby, Samsung declares that this radio equipment is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU and the relevant UK statutory requirements.
The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
http://www.samsung.com go to Support and enter the model name.
This equipment may be operated in all EU countries and in the UK.
The 5 GHz and 6 GHz WLAN(Wi-Fi) function of this equipment may only be operated indoors.
RF max transmitter power :
100 mW at 2.4 GHz - 2.4835 GHz,
200 mW at 5.15 GHz - 5.25 GHz & 5.47 GHz - 5.725 GHz,
100 mW at 5.25 GHz - 5.35 GHz,
200 mW at 5.945 GHz - 6.425 GHz.
100 mW at 2.4 GHz - 2.4835 GHz,
200 mW at 5.15 GHz - 5.25 GHz & 5.47 GHz - 5.725 GHz,
100 mW at 5.25 GHz - 5.35 GHz.
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product.
To receive more complete service, please register your product at www.samsung.com
Model Serial No.
The figures and illustrations in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ from the actual
The product design and specifications may change without notice.