Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Product Information - (English)
- Information Regarding Free And Open Source Software - (English)
- Assembly/installation Instructions - (English)
User care Neff C17MS22N0 Microwave
Table of contents
- Intended use
- Important safety information
- General information
- Causes of damage
- General information
- Environmental protection
- Saving energy
- Environmentally-friendly disposal
- Getting to know your appliance
- Control panel
- Main menu
- Menu for the types of heating
- Cooking compartment functions
- Accessories included
- Inserting accessories
- Optional accessories
- Before using for the first time
- Initial use
- Cleaning the cooking compartment
- Cleaning the accessories
- Operating the appliance
- Switching the appliance on and off
- Setting and starting the appliance operation
- Changing or cancelling the appliance operation
- Heating up the appliance quickly
- Time-setting options
- Showing and hiding the time-setting options
- Setting the timer
- Setting the cooking time
- Start delay – "Ready at"
- Checking, changing or deleting settings
- Childproof lock
- Automatic childproof lock
- One-time childproof lock
- Microwave power settings
- Setting the microwave
- Setting the microwave to combi-mode
- Basic settings
- Changing MyProfile
- List of basic settings
- Setting favourites
- Sabbath mode
- Starting Sabbath mode
- Cancelling Sabbath mode
- Cleaning agent
- Suitable cleaning agents
- Surfaces in the cooking compartment
- Keeping the appliance clean
- Cleaning function
- Subsequent cleaning
- Removing heavy deposits of dirt
- Detaching and refitting the rails
- Appliance door
- Removing the door cover
- Removing and fitting the door panels
- Trouble shooting
- Fault table
- Maximum operating time exceeded
- Cooking compartment bulbs
- Customer service
- E number and FD number
- Baking and roasting assistant
- Information on the settings
- Selecting a meal
- Setting the food
- Information on the settings
- Selecting a dish
- Setting the programme
- If you open the appliance door, the interior lighting switches on. If the door remains open for longer than around 15 minutes, the lighting switches off again.
- For most operating modes, the interior lighting switches on as soon as the operation is started. When the operation has finished, the lighting switches off.
- Note: You can set the interior lighting not to come on during the operation in the basic settings. ~ "Basic settings" on page 19
Never switch on the microwave unless there is food inside. The short cookware test is the only exception to this rule.
Perform the following test if you are unsure whether your cookware is suitable for use in the microwave.
- Heat the empty cookware at maximum power for 1⁄2 to 1 minute.
- Check the temperature of the cookware during this time.
The cookware should remain cold or warm to the touch.
The cookware is unsuitable if it becomes hot or sparks are generated.
In this case, stop the test.
Keeping the appliance clean
Always keep the appliance clean and remove dirt immediately so that stubborn deposits of dirt do not build up.
- Clean the cooking compartment after each use. This will ensure that dirt cannot be baked on.
- Always remove flecks of limescale, grease, starch and albumin (e.g. egg white) immediately.
- Use the universal pan for baking very moist cakes.
- Use suitable ovenware for roasting, e.g. a roasting dish.
Inserting the holders
If the holders fall out when you remove the rails, these must be re-inserted.
- The holders at the front differ from those at the rear (fig.1).
- Use the hook to mount the front holder at the top into the round hole a, set it at a slight incline, attach it at the bottom, and straighten it b (fig.2).
Information on the settings
- The cooking result depends on the quality of the food and the type of cookware used. For best results, only use high-quality food and refrigerated meat.For frozen products, only use food directly from the freezer.
- For some dishes, you will be required to enter the weight. The appliance will then apply the time and temperature settings for you. It is not possible to set weights outside the intended weight range.
- For roasting programmes, for which the appliance applies the temperature selection, temperatures can be as high as 300 °C. Therefore ensure that you are using heat-resistant cookware.
- Information about cookware, shelf position or adding liquid for meat is provided for you. For some dishes, the food needs to be turned or stirred during cooking. This is shown briefly on the display after the start. A signal reminds you to do this at the right time.
- Information about suitable cookware and preparation tips and tricks can be found at the end of the instruction manual.
Baking in combination with a microwave
- If you bake in combination with a microwave, you can reduce the cooking time considerably.
- Always use heat-resistant cookware that is suitable for use in microwaves. Observe the notes on cookware suitable for microwaves. ~ "Microwave" on page 17
- In combined operation, you can use conventional baking tins made from metal. If sparks form between the baking tin and the wire rack, check whether the baking tin is clean on the outside. Change the position of the baking tin on the wire rack. If this does not help, continue baking without the microwave. The baking time will be extended.
- If you use baking tins/dishes made from plastic, ceramic or glass, the baking time indicated in the settings tables will be reduced. The cake will not brown as much underneath.
Newest Added: B47FS22N0 B5ACH7AG0 B3AVH4HN1 B2ACH7HN0 S145ITS04G
Tags: Neff C Microwave