Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual of Frigidaire FCRS201LFB2 (11 pages)
COMMERCIAL FREEZER/REFRIGERATOR GLASS DOOR REFRIGERATOR
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Product Registration ...
Important Safety Instructions ...
Newest Added: GLHS66EEW3 FFHI2126PS3 GLD2160SCQ1 LGHX2636TF7 LGHS2665KF1
Electrical Information ...
Caster Installation and Setup (Glass Door) ...
Caster Installation and Setup (Non-Glass Door) ...
Appliance Start-up ...
Routine Maintenance ...
Energy Conservation Measures ...
Troubleshooting Guide ...
Wiring Diagram ...
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS 297121600(June2006)
Important Safety Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance
L,_wm_dl_ For Your Safety
Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this unit or any other appliance. Read product labels for flammability and other warnings. y!_v_vf£q_ll_[€
These instructions include information which is intended to assure the operator of correct installation, operation and service. Before attempting installation, adjustment or maintenance, be certain of the following:
• That you have read and fully understand the instructions. • That you have all the tools required and are trained to use
• Destroy carton, plastic bags, and any exterior wrapping material immediately after the appliance is unpacked. Children should never use these items for play. Cartons covered with rugs, bedspreads, plastic sheets or stretch wrap may become airtight chambers and can quickly cause suffocation.
• A child might suffocate if he crawls into the appliance to hide or play. Remove the door/lid of the appliance when not in use, even if you plan to discard the appliance. Many communities have laws requiring you to take this safety precaution.
Proper Disposal of Appliance
Risk of Child Entrapment
• That you have met all installation and usage restrictions and are familiar with the functions and operations of the unit. • That you follow all instructions exactly as given.
All the fittings, measurements, recommendations and procedures are significant. Substitutions and approximations must be avoided, improper handling, maintenance, installation and adjustment, or service attempted by anyone other than a qualified technician, may void the future warranty claims and cause damage to the unit and/or result in injury to the operator and/or bystanders.
Record your Model and Serial Numbers
Record the model number and serial number of this appliance in the space provided below (the serial plate is located inside the cabinet compartment).
Telephone for Service
Register Your Product
The self-addressed PRODUCT REGISTRATION CARD (shown above) should be filled in completely, signed and returned to the address provided.
Child entrapment and suffocation are not problems of the past. Junked or abandoned refrigerators or freezers are still dangerous - even if they will sit for "just a few days". If you are getting rid of your old refrigerator or freezer, please follow the instructions below to help prevent accidents:
• Remove the door.
• Leave shelves in place so children may not easily climb inside.
• Have the refrigerant removed by a qualified technician.
These guidelines must be followed to ensure that safety mechanisms in the design of this appliance will operate properly.
Avoid fire hazard or electric shock. Do not use an extension cord or