The water dispenser will not operate properly
• Freezer door closed completely? Close the door firmly. If it
does not close completely, see "The doors will not close
• Refrigerator connected to a water supply and the supply
shutoff valve turned on? Connect refrigerator to water
supply and turn water shutoff valve fully open.
• Is the water pressure at least 30 psi (207 kPa)? The water
pressure to the home determines the flow from the dispenser.
See "Water Supply Requirements."
Kink in the home water source line? Straighten the water
New installation? Flush and fill the water system.
Water filter installed on the refrigerator? The filter may be
clogged or incorrectly installed.
Is a reverse osmosis water filtration system connected to
your cold water supply? See "Water Supply Requirements"
in either the Installation Instructions or the Use & Care Guide.
Water is leaking from the dispenser
NOTE: One or two drops of water after dispensing is normal.
• Glass not being held under the dispenser long enough?
Hold the glass under the dispenser 2 to 3 seconds after
releasing the dispenser lever.
• New installation? Flush the water system. See "Water and
• Recently changed water filter? Flush the water system. See
"Water and Ice Dispensers."
The dispenser water is not cool enough
NOTE: Water from the dispenser is chilled to only 50°F (10°C).
• New installation? Allow 24 hours after installation for the
water supply to cool completely.
• Recently dispensed large amount of water? Allow 24 hours
for water supply to cool completely.
• Water not been recently dispensed? The first glass of water
may not be cool. Discard the first glass of water.
• Refrigerator connected to a cold water pipe? Make sure
the refrigerator is connected to a cold water pipe. See "Water
S_atc of California
Deparlmenf of Heal/h Services
Water Treatment Device
05 - 1702
Date- Is_uc,d Ap_/6,2(_,)5
I)atc Revl_,d _eotcmber 7.2U05
Rat_dServiceCapacity: 200gals Rated Service Flow: 05gpm
Conditions of Certification:
DO _t use with wa_r _hat is micmbiological)y unsafe or of unknown _ia)ily, with_it adequate disinfection bcfb_e or
after _e sys_m