Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Motorcycle for Honda 2022 CB650R
Table of contents
- Vehicle Safety
- Operation Guide
Honda selectable torque control
Torque Control (engine power control) can be turned on/off.
- Do not operate the Torque Control switch while riding.
- Stop the vehicle first and turn the Torque Control off or on.
- The Torque Control cannot be turned off when the system is activated (Torque Control indicator flashing).
- Each time the ignition switch is turned to the ON position, the Torque Control will automatically be set to on.
Cleaning the Battery Terminals
- Remove the battery. P. 80
- If the terminals are starting to corrode and are coated with a white substance, wash with warm water and wipe clean.
- If the terminals are heavily corroded, clean and polish the terminals with a wire brush or sandpaper. Wear safety glasses.
- After cleaning, reinstall the battery.
The battery has a limited life span. Consult your dealer about when you should replace the battery. Always replace the battery with another maintenance-free battery of the same type.
Tire Service Life
- The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, riding habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, tire air pressure, maintenance history, speed, and environmental conditions (even when the tires are not in use).
- In addition to your regular inspections and maintenance, it is recommended that you have annual inspections performed once the tires reach 5 years old. It is also recommended that all tires be removed from service after 10 years from the date of manufacture, regardless of their condition or state of wear.
- The last four digits of the TIN (tire identification number) indicate the date of manufacture.
Checking the Engine Oil
- If the engine is cold, idle the engine for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position and wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place your vehicle in an upright position on a firm, level surface.
- Remove the oil fill cap/dipstick and wipe it clean.
- Insert the oil fill cap/dipstick until it seats, but don't screw it in.
- Check that the oil level is between the upper level and lower level marks on the oil fill cap/dipstick.
- Securely install the oil fill cap/dipstick.
Checking the Coolant
Check the coolant level in the reserve tank while the engine is cold.
- Place your vehicle on a firm, level surface.
- Hold your vehicle in an upright position.
- Check that the coolant level is between the UPPER level and LOWER level marks on the reserve tank.
If the coolant level is dropping noticeably or the reserve tank is empty, you likely have a serious leak. Have your vehicle inspected by your dealer.
Adjusting the Brake Light Switch
Check the operation of the brake light switch.
- Pull up the lower part of rubber.
- Hold the brake light switch and turn the adjusting nut in the direction A if the switch operates too late, or turn the nut in the direction B if the switch operates too soon.
- Move the rubber to its original position.
Checking the Side Stand
- Check that the side stand operates smoothly. If the side stand is stiff or squeaky, clean the pivot area and lubricate the pivot bolt with clean grease.
- Check the spring for damage or loss of tension.
- Sit on the vehicle, shift the transmission to Neutral, and raise the side stand.
- Start the engine, pull the clutch lever in, and shift the transmission into gear.
- Lower the side stand all the way. The engine should stop as you lower the side stand. If the engine doesn't stop, have your vehicle inspected by your dealer.
Newest Added: 2023 RUCKUS 2022 MONTESA COTA 4RT 2022 MONTESA COTA 301RR 2022 PCX 2022 TRAIL125
Tags: Honda 2022 CBR1000RRr, 2022 Honda Africa Twin, 2019 Honda Pilot, Honda Pcx150, Honda Pcx 125 2022, Honda PCX125 2018, SERVICE MANUAL HONDA PCX 125