Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Product Documentation - (English)
User Gudie Rockford Fosgate P1000X2 Amplifier
Table of contents
- Design Features
- Installation Considerations
- Mounting Locations
- Battery and Charging
- Wiring the System
- Clip Indicator Setup
- Adjusting Crossover Frequency
- Channel Switch
- Subwoofer Input Switch
- Infrasonic Filter
- Punch EQ
- Limited Warranty Information
- LED Power LED illuminates blue when the unit is turned on.
- Protect LED illuminates yellow if a short circuit or to low of an impedance is detected at the speaker connections.
- Thermal LED illuminates red when amplifier overheats. The amplifier will automatically shut down if this occurs.
Output Clip Indicator
- The output clip indicator works in conjunction with the input level knob, illuminating to appropriate color depending on the audio content used for the setup
Intput Clip Indicator
- The input clip indicator works in conjunction with the audio source volume knob, illuminating red when audio source reaches it’s clipping point.
- The power and ground will accommodate 4 AWG, while the remote will accommodate 12 AWG.
- (The REM terminal is used to remotely turn-on and turn-off the amplifier when +12V DC is applied.)
- Mounting the amplifier vertically or inverted will provide adequate cooling of the amplifier.
- Mounting the amplifier on the floor of the trunk will provide the best cooling of the amplifier.
- Mounting Mounting the amplifier in the passenger compartment will work as long as you provide a sufficient amount of air for the amplifier to cool itself.
- If you are going to mount the amplifier under the seat of the vehicle, you must have at least 1” (2.54cm) of air gap around the amplifier’s heat sink.
- Setting this switch to the 2CH. position, switches the inputs to a 2-channel mode, allowing connection to only the front inputs with a 4-channel output. Output controls function the same as if the amplifier was in 4-channel mode.
- Using the screws supplied, install the mounting clip.
- Slip the remote onto the mounting clip until it snaps into place.
- Route and connect the cable to the remote and amplifier.
- When connected, the “Level Control” is linked and allows you to remotely control the output level of the amplifier from the dash or center console.
- Use the instructions that came with the remote for a variety of mountings that fit your preference.
Check Amplifier for audio output.
- Verify good RCA input connections at stereo and amplifier. Check entire length of cables for kinks, splices, etc. Test RCA inputs for AC volts with stereo on. Repair/replace if necessary.
- Disconnect RCA input from amplifier. Connect RCA input from test stereo directly to amplifier input.
Newest Added: P300X2 P500X1BD P1683 T1D215 T2T-S
Also, These documents are for others Rockford Fosgate models: SP300X1, P300X2, P400X1, P400X2, P400X4, P500X1BD, P500X2, P600X4, P1000X1BD, P1000X532
Tags: Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Speaker, Rockford Fosgate P Amplifier, Rockford Fosgate Audio, Rockford Fosgate Model Four