Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French)
User Gudie Whirlpool WMT55511KS Microwave
Table of contents
- MICROWAVE OVEN SAFETY
- Electrical Requirements
- Standby Mode
- Demo Mode
- Control Lock
- MICROWAVE OVEN USE
- Food Characteristics
- Cooking Guidelines
- Cookware and Dinnerware
- Aluminum Foil and Metal
- Microwave Cooking Power
- Frozen Entree
- MICROWAVE OVEN CARE
- General Cleaning
- Replacing The Cavity Light
- Press TIMER button, the icon will appear on the display.
- Press the number button to enter time up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds.
- Press START button.
- When Kitchen Timer is running: The + 30 Sec button will not work. To reset the timer:
- Open the door, repeat the above steps to reset the timer. To run manual cooking mode: Press POWER button to set the power level, and press POWER button again to set the cooking time.
- Covering food helps retain moisture, shorten cook time, and reduce spattering.
- Use the lid supplied with cookware. If a lid is not available, wax paper, paper towels, or plastic wrap approved for microwave ovens may be used.
- Plastic wrap should be turned back at one corner to provide an opening to vent steam. Condensation on the door and cavity surfaces is normal during heavy cooking.
Amount of Food
- The more food that is heated at once, the longer the cook time that is needed. Check for doneness and add small increments of time, if necessary.
Stirring and Turning
- Stirring and turning redistributes heat evenly to avoid overcooking the outer edges of food.
- Stir from outside to center. If possible, turn food over from bottom to top.
Aluminum Foil and Metal
- Always use oven mitts or pot holders when removing dishes from the microwave oven.
- Aluminum foil and some metal can be used in the microwave oven. If not used properly, arcing (a blue flash of light) can occur and cause damage to the microwave oven.
- For optimal results, food should be 0°F (-18°C) or colder when defrosting. Unwrap foods and remove lids (from fruit juice) be
Newest Added: WMC30311LB WMC30311LD WMC30309LB WMC30309LS WVW53UC6LS