Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Prop65 Warning Label - (English)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
Use & Care MICROWAVE OVEN Whirlpool WMC30309LS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MICROWAVE OVEN SAFETY
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Location Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- MICROWAVE OVEN CONTROL
- MICROWAVE OVEN USE
- Food Characteristics
- Cooking Guidelines
- Cookware and Dinnerware
- Aluminum Foil and Metal
- Microwave Cooking Power
- Quick Start
- Manual Cooking
- Cook Menu
- Soften Butter
- Melt Menu
- Dinner Plate (Reheat)
- Steam Clean
- Keep Warm
- MICROWAVE OVEN CARE
- General Cleaning
- ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
- In the U.S.A
- In Canada
- Replacement Parts
MICROWAVE OVEN USE
To Test Cookware or Dinnerware for Microwave Use:
- Place cookware or dinnerware in microwave oven with 1 cup (250 mL) of water beside it.
- Cook at 100% cooking power for 1 minute. Do not use cookware or dinnerware if it becomes hot and the water stays cool.
- Touch POWER/TIME to enter default power level P100.
- Touch +/- button to choose power level.
- Touch POWER/TIME again to adjust the cooking time, default is 15 seconds
- Touch +/- button to set the cooking time, then touch START/+30 sec to start cooking.
To Use Cook Menu:
- Place food on the turntable and close the door.
- Touch the Cook Menu repeatedly to choose menu.
- Touch +/- button to change quantity.
- Touch START/+30 sec. The display will count down the cook time. When the cycle ends, “End” will appear in the display and the end-of-cycle tones will sound.
MICROWAVE OVEN CARE
MICROWAVE OVEN CAVITY
To avoid damage to the microwave oven cavity, do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, steel-wool pads, gritty washcloths, or some recycled paper towels.
To avoid damage to stainless steel models, rub in direction of grain.
The area where the microwave oven door and frame touch when closed should be kept clean.
- Mild, nonabrasive soaps and detergents: Rinse with clean water and dry with soft, lint-free cloth.
- Mild, nonabrasive soaps and detergents: Heat 1 cup (250 mL) of water for 2 to
Newest Added: WVW53UC6LS WVW73UC0LS WVW51UC6LS WVW51UC0LS WVI51UC6LS
Tags: Whirlpool Chef Plus Microwave 25L, Whirlpool Chef Plus