Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User care Midea MAP05R1WT Air Conditioner
Table of contents
- Safety Precautions
- Unit Specifications and Features
- Operating Instructions
- Installation Instructions
- Care and Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Remote Control Instructions
- Warranty and Return Policy
Operation of Current Device
The power supply cord contains a measurement current device that senses damage to the power cord. Test your power supply cord as follows:
- Plug in the air conditioner.
- The power supply cord will have TWO buttons on the plug head. Press the TEST button. You will notice a click as the RESET button pops out.
- Press the RESET Button. You will notice a click as the button engages.
- The power supply cord is now supplying electricity to the unit. (On some products this is also indicated by a light on the plug head.)
The power supply cord with this air conditioner contains a current detection device designed to reduce the risk of fire.
In the event that the power supply cord is damaged, it can not be repaired. It must be replaced with a cord from the manufacturer.
- Press the “MODE” button until the “COOL” indicator light comes on.
- Press the UP and DOWN buttons “+” or “-” to select your desired room temperature. The temperature can be set within a range of 17°C~30°C/62°F~86°F.
- The fan speed is automatically set to auto.
- Use the remote to adjust the fan speed if desired.
- Press the “MODE” button until the “DRY” indicator light comes on.
- While in this mode, you cannot select a fan speed or adjust the temperature. The fan motor operates at LOW speed.
- Keep windows and doors closed for the best dehumidifying effect.
- Press the “MODE” button until the ”FAN“ indicator light comes on.
- Press the “FAN SPEED” button to choose the fan speed. The temperature cannot be adjusted.
Choosing the Right Location
Your installation location should meet the following requirements:
- Make sure that you install your unit on an even surface to minimize noise and vibration.
- The unit must be near a window to install the exhaust hose and window kit into.
- The unit must be installed near a grounded plug, and the Collection Tray Drain (found on the back of the unit) must be accessible.
- The unit should be located at least 12” (30cm) from the nearest wall to ensure proper air conditioning. Obstacles should be at least 19.7” (50cm) away from the outlet louver.
- DO NOT cover the Intakes, Outlets or Remote Signal
- Receptor of the unit, as this could cause damage to the unit..
Newest Added: MAD35S1QWT MLE45N3BWW MLG45N3BWW MLG45N3BMG MLE45N3BMG
Tags: Midea Portable Air Conditioner, MIDEA SPLIT TYPE AIR CONDITIONER, Midea 5000 Air Conditioner, Midea 5000 BTU AC With Remote, Midea Ac, Midea Airconditioner, Midea 5,000 Btu