Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Spec Sheet - (English)
- Installation instructions - (English)
User Manual for Haier HCR2250AES
Table of contents
- RANGE SAFETY
- The Anti-tip Bracket
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL
- Setting the Clock and Timer
- Timed Cooking
- ELEMENT AND CONTROL SETTING
- Heating Elements
- Control Knobs
- COOKTOP USE
- Before Using the Cooktop
- Observe the Following Points in Canning
- OVEN USE
- Before Using the Oven
- Oven Modes
- Bake Tips and Techniques
- Convection Bake Tips and Techniques
- Convection Roast Tips and Techniques
- Convection Broil Tips and Techniques
- RANGE CARE
- OVEN DOOR REMOVAL
- Replacing an Oven Light
- Baking and Roasting Problems
- LIMITED WARRANTY
This multi-function oven combines the functions of traditional oven modes with the functions of modern, fan-assisted convection modes in a single oven. Use the Cooking Mode control, located on the control panel, to select the oven mode.
ADVANTAGES OF CONVECTION COOKING
- Saves time and energy.
- Even baking, browning and crisping are achieved.
- During roasting, juices and flavors are sealed in while the exterior is crisp.
- Yeast breads are lighter, more evenly textured, more golden and crustier.
- Air-leavened foods such as cream puffs, soufflés and meringues are higher and lighter.
- Baking on multiple racks at the same time with even results is possible.
- Prepare whole meals at once with no flavor transfer.
- Dehydrates herbs, fruits and vegetables.
- Requires no specialized bake ware.
- Convection broiling allows for extraordinary grilling with thicker cuts of food.
BEFORE USING THE OVEN
- Turn the Temperature Control to the highest setting.
- Turn the Cooking Mode Selection control to a cooking mode.
- Allow the oven to operate for 30 minutes with the door closed and no food in the cavity.
- Turn off the oven, and then open the oven door to allow the oven to cool.
NOTE: Any odor that may be detected during this initial use is due to the evaporation of substances used to protect the oven during storage.
IMPORTANT: Do not place anything, including dishes, foil and oven trays, on the bottom of the oven when it is in operation to avoid damaging the enamel.
- Place bake ware with food on one or both of the shelves provided with the oven.
- Turn Cooking Mode knob to desired oven function.
- Turn the Temperature knob to the desired temperature or Broil if broiling.
Newest Added: DD410RS HA10TG21SS HRQ16N3BGS HRB15N3BGS HRF15N3AGS
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HCR2250ACS
Tags: Haier Ranges User Manuals, Haier Oven Timer Set Up, Haier Hwf75aw2 User Manual, Haier Hrf520fhs Manual, Haier Hrb15n3bgs Manual, Haier Hwf75aw2 Manual, Haier Hdv40a1 Manual