Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Tumble Dryer for Bosch WTR87TW8GR
Table of contents
- Intended use
- Safety instructions
- Energy-saving tips
- Installing and connecting the appliance
- Included with the appliance
- Installing the appliance
- Connecting the appliance
- Before using the appliance for the first time
- Optional accessories
- Quick reference guide
- Familiarising yourself with your appliance
- Appliance overview
- Overview of programmes
- Programme settings
- Preparing laundry
- Sorting laundry
- Operating the appliance
- Loading laundry and switching on the appliance
- Setting a programme
- Starting the programme
- Programme progress
- Changing the programme or adding more laundry
- Cancelling the programme
- End of programme
- Removing the fluff
- Appliance settings
- Childproof lock
- Notification signal
- Altering the appliance settings
- DCleaning and maintenance
- Cleaning the appliance
- Cleaning the moisture sensor
- Cleaning the base unit
- Help with the appliance
- Consumption values
- Consumption values table
- Technical data
- Customer Service
- Spin the laundry before drying. The drier the laundry, the shorter the programme will be, in turn reducing energy consumption.
- Load the appliance with the maximum loads permitted for the programmes.
- Operate the appliance in a ventilated room and make sure that the air inlet on the appliance is unobstructed so that air exchange can take place unhindered.
- Regularly remove the fluff from the appliance. If there is fluff in the appliance, this extends the programme duration and increases energy consumption.
- If you do not perform any actions on the appliance for an extended period before the programme starts or once the programme has ended, the appliance will automatically switch to energy-saving mode. The display and indicator lights go out after a few minutes and Έναρξη/Προσθήκη (Start/Reload) flashes. To end energy-saving mode, all you need to do is perform an action on the appliance, such as opening and closing the door.
Install the appliance as follows:
- Place the appliance on a clean, even, solid surface.
- Check that the appliance is level using a spirit level.
- If necessary, turn the appliance feet to make sure it is level.
You can now connect the appliance.
Clean the fluff filter after each drying cycle:
- Open the door and remove all fluff from it.
- Pull out the two-part fluff filter.
- Remove the fluff from the fluff filter recess. Ensure that no fluff falls into the open shaft.
- Pull the two-part fluff filter apart.
- Open the two parts of the filter.
- Remove all fluff from both parts of the filter.
Loading laundry and switching on the appliance
- Prepare and sort the laundry.
- Turn the programme selector to switch on the appliance.
- Open the door. Check that the drum has been completely emptied. Empty it if necessary.
- Load the laundry unfolded into the drum.
- Close the appliance door.
Newest Added: CTL636EB6/02 B22CS50SNS/02 HBN3550UC/06 PKE611D17E/01 SMU46CW00S/51
Tags: Bosch 300 Dryer, Installation Manual Bosh 800 Dryer, Bosch 863, Bosch 300 Series Dryer Manual, Bosch HomeProfessional, Panel Ready Dishwasher Bosch, Bosch Wtr87tw8gr