Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- BFP820BAL - Breville - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Food Processor User Manual Breville model BFP820BAL
Spindles and Discs
- Before placing the lid onto the processing bowl, choose your spindle and position it over the coupling in the center of the processing bowl. Then position your chosen attachment over the spindle. Please note that the Quad Blade and Dough Blade do not require a spindle for processing.
- The disc spindle is required when using the following discs: adjustable slicer, reversible shredder, julienne, french fries cutter and the peeler. Do not use the geared spindle for those attachments. Failing to use the disc spindle will damage the parts, and incorrect use this way may cause the parts to fuse together.
- The geared spindle is required when using the dicing kit. To dice vegetables or fruit insert the geared spindle into the bowl first, followed by the dicing grid, ensuring to align with the 4 tabs in the bowl, then insert the dicing disc.
- Make sure you follow the right order.
- If you intend to dice larger quantities more than 5 cups) please insert the dicing distributor after placing your geared spindle into the bowl. The dicing distributor will help to distribute diced food evenly across the bowl. Do not use your dicing kit with the disc spindle. Always use the geared spindle.
Overload Protection System
- The food processor has an overload protection system to prevent damage to the motor.
- If activated, the food processor will go into STANDBY mode, and the 'OVERLOAD' icon on the LCD will flash.
- Unplug and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, you will be able to use the food processor as usual again.
- Note that some stiff mixtures (such as bread dough) may cause the blade to rotate more slowly than normal. If this happens, do not process for more than 30 seconds.
- If the blades or discs jam with food while processing, immediately stop the machine, then unplug from the power outlet before clearing the wedged food. If this happens more than once, the bowl may be overloaded.
- Try processing in smaller batches
Newest Added: BFP800BAL BTA735SCH BEG100 BTA825 BMO735BSS
Tags: Breville Food Processors User Manuals, Breville Food Processors Use Manual, Breville Food Processor, Breville Bov860bss Manual, Breville Wok Manual, Breville Electric Wok Manual, Breville Food Processor Instruction Manual