Table of contents
- Safety Information
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Installation and Grounding Instructions
- Food Preparation
- Location of Controls
- Using the Microwave for the First Time
- Setting the Clock
- Setting the Child Safety Lock
- Setting the Timer
- Setting a Standing Time
- Setting a Delayed Start
- Quick 30
- Keep Warm
- Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Defrosting Tips & Techniques
- Sensor Reheat
- Sensor Cook
- Sensor Cook Chart
- Food Characteristics
- Care and Cleaning of Your Microwave Oven
- Shop Accessories
- Before Requesting Service
- Limited Warranty (Only for U.S.A.)
- General Information
- Cookware Guide
- User’s Record
WARNING: IMPROPER USE OF THE GROUNDING PLUG CAN RESULT IN A RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
Consult a qualified electrician or service person if the grounding instructions are not completely understood, or if doubt exists as to whether the appliance is properly grounded. If it is necessary to use an extension cord, use only a three-wire extension cord that has a three-prong polarized grounding plug, and a three-slot receptacle that will accept the plug of the appliance. The marked rating of the extension cord should be equal to or greater than the electrical rating of the appliance.
Grounding Instructions THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE GROUNDED.
In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. This appliance is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
- A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
- Longer cord sets or extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use. DO NOT let cord hang over edge of a table or counter.
- If a long cord or extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the co
Newest Added: 40Q3000U QN75Q7FNAFXZA LDT5678SS WMNM12EBZA 50LBU711U
Also, These documents are for others Panasonic models: NN-SN936B, NN-SN936W, NN-SN946B, NN-SN946W, NN-SN736W