Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Owner's manual Gas Dryer GE GTD42GASJ0WW
Table of Contents
- DryersSafety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Control Panel
- Control Settings
- Loading and Using
- Reversing the Door
- Venting the Dryer
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
- Consumer Support
Loading and using the dryer.
- Always follow the fabric manufacturer’s care label when laundering.
Sorting and Loading Hints
- As a general rule, if clothes are sorted properly for the washer, they are sorted properly for the dryer.
- Do not add fabric softener sheets once the load has become warm. They may cause fabric softener stains.
- Bounce® Fabric Conditioner Dryer Sheets have been approved for use in all GE Dryers when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not overload. This wastes energy and causes wrinkling.
- Do not dry the following items: fiberglass items, woolens, rubber-coated items, plastics, items with plastic trim and foam-filled items.
Care and Cleaning of the Dryer
- The Exterior: Wipe or dust any spills or washing compounds with a damp cloth. Dryer control panel and finishes may be damaged by some laundry pretreatment soil and stain remover products. Apply these products away from the dryer. The fabric may then be washed and dried normally. Damage to your dryer caused by these products is not covered by your warranty.
- The Lint Filter: Clean the lint filter before each use. Moisten your fingers and reach into the filter opening. Run your fingers across the filter. Have a qualified technician vacuum the lint from the dryer once a year.
- Stainless Steel: To clean stainless steel surfaces, use a damp cloth with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner suitable for stainless steel surfaces. Remove the cleaner residue, and then dry with a clean cloth.
- Dryer Interior and Duct: The interior of the appliance and exhaust duct should be cleaned once a year by qualified service personnel.
- The Exhaust Duct: Inspect and clean the exhaust ducting at least once a year to prevent clogging. A par
Newest Added: JGBP30BEK1BB GSS22KGPHCC AEC14AYL1 JV535C1WW ZWE23PSHMSS
Tags: User Written Manual For Ge Smart Front Loading Dryer, General Electric / GTD42EASJ0WW, GE 7.2 Cu Ft Gas Dryer, GE "Cafe" Brand Cdt845p4nw2