Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Quick Specs - (English)
- Installation - (English)
User Guide GE GTX42GASJ2WW Gas Dryer
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Control Panel
- Control Settings
- Loading and Using
- Reversing the Door
- Venting the Dryer
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
- Consumer Support
Drum Lamp (on some models)
- Before replacing the light bulb, be sure to unplug the dryer power cord or disconnect the dryer at the household distribution panel by removing the fuse or switching off the circuit breaker.
- Reach above dryer opening from inside the drum. Remove the bulb and replace with the same size bulb
- Drying Rack
A handy drying rack may be used for drying delicate items such as washable sweaters. Hook the rack over the lint filter so the rack extends into the dryer drum.
- The drying rack must be used with the Time Dry cycle.
- Do not use this drying rack when there are other clothes in the dryer. If your model did not come with a drying rack, order one on-line at
Care and Cleaning of the Dryer
- Wipe or dust any spills or washing compounds with a damp cloth. Dryer control panel and finishes may be damaged by some laundry pretreatment soil and stain remover products.
- Apply these products away from the dryer. The fabric may then be washed and dried normally. Damage to your dryer caused by these products is not covered by your warranty.
The Lint Filter:
- Clean the lint filter before each use. Moisten your fingers and reach into the filter opening.
- Run your fingers across the filter. Have a qualified technician vacuum the lint from the dryer once a year.
- To clean stainless steel surfaces, use a damp cloth with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner suitable for stainless steel surfaces.
Remove the cleaner residue, and then dry with a clean cloth.
The Exhaust Duct:
Inspect and clean the exhaust ducting at least once a year to prevent clogging. A partially clogged exhaust can lengthen the drying time.
Newest Added: EGR3000ED2CC JGBP30BEA3AD TFT20JRBKAA GSF25XGRACC AGBS300PK5BB
Tags: User Written Manual For Ge Smart Front Loading Dryer, Ge Gtd42easjww Manual, General Electric / GTD42EASJ0WW, GE GTD42EASJWW, Ge Gdf520pgd2ww, Ge Dryer Gtd42easjww Manual, Ge Dryers