Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Warranty - (English)
- Oven Cooktop Combinations - (English)
- Owners Manual - (English)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
User manual Juicer for Black+Decker JE2400BD-T
HOW TO DISASSEMBLE
- To remove the pulp container, hold the finger grips firmly and slide it out, bottom first. (A)
- To unlock the safety locking latches, pull outward at the bottom of the latches on both sides to disengage from the grooves on the clear cover (B).
- To remove the clear cover, take out the fruit and vegetable pusher, grasp the food chute and pull up the clear cover (C).
- To remove the pulp separator, grip the pulp separator on both sides through the half-round cut outs above the latches. With the cutter/strainer in place, pull up on the pulp separator while pushing downwards on the main body of the juice extractor (D).
- To remove the cutter/strainer, hold the pulp separator with one hand and grasp the cutter/ strainer rim with the other hand; pull it out (E).
HOW TO ASSEMBLE AND USE
- Place the pulp separator on the base with the pieces aligned as shown (F).
- Insert the cutter/strainer in the center of the pulp separator. Press down until it snaps into place (G).
- Place the clear cover on top of the pulp separator with pusher in place (H).
- Lock the safety locking latches on both sides. Fit the tab at the top of each latch into the groove on each side of the cover and press the bottom of each latch until you hear it click into place (I).
- Grip the pulp container and slide it in top-first until it snaps into place (J).
- Place a glass under the juice spout (K).
- Cut food into pieces to fit the food chute.
- Plug the power cord into an outlet. Press the on/off (I/0) switch to the on (I) position.
- Place food in the food chute and press lightly with pusher.
- When the pulp container is almost full, turn the unit off (0) and unplug from outlet. Empty the pulp container and clean the cutter/strainer before you start juicing again.
TO CLEAN THE UNIT
- Always clean all parts after every use to prolong the life of the unit.
- Turn unit off (0) and unplug from electric outlet.
- Disassemble all parts. See How to Disassemble section.
- Wash the pusher, food chute, cover, cutter/strainer, pulp separator, juice spout, and pulp container with warm water and dish soap or in the dishwasher (top rack only).
- Wipe the base with a damp cloth or sponge. Never immerse the unit in water.
- Note: Over time, parts may change color (especially from juicing carrots or beets).
- When juicing carrots, do not overfill the food chute. Place carrots one by one and use gentle pressure.
- Juicing avocados or bananas will produce a puree rather than a juice.
- When juicing large quantities of fruits and vegetables, stop and empty the pulp container as it begins to get full and clean the cutter/strainer before you start juicing again.
- Stir juice before serving.
Newest Added: CM0700B IR2050 IR1070S-3 CM1331BS IR10VS
Tags: Black+Decker Juicers User Manuals, Black+Decker Juicers Use Manual, BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTB, Black Decker Dehumidifier, Black And Decker Icl500 Light N Go Cordless Iron, Black And Decker Icl500 Cordless Iron, Black And Decker Icl500