Models: V605-G3 & V705-G3
Related Products: VIZIO D-Series™ 40” Class Smart TV | D40f-G9
TELEVISION ANTENNA CONNECTION PROTECTION
If an outside antenna/satellite dish or cable system is to be connected to the TV, make sure that the antenna or cable system is electrically grounded to provide some protection against voltage surges and static charges.
Article 810 of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPSA 70, provides information with regard to proper grounding of the mast and supporting structure, grounding of the lead-in wire to an antenna discharge unit, size of the grounding conductors, location of antenna discharge unit, connection to grounding electrodes, and requirements of the grounding electrode.
For added protection of the TV during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended or unused for long periods of time, unplug the TV from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system.
Do not locate the antenna near overhead light or power circuits, or where it could fall into such power lines or circuits. Remember, the screen of the coaxial cable is intended to be connected to earth in the building installation.
USING THE REMOTE
1. Input - Change the currently displayed input
2. Power - Turn Television on or off
3. App Launcher - Quickly launch the pictured app
4. Exit - Close the on-screen menu
5. Menu - Display the settings menu
6. Arrow - Navigate the on-screen menus
7. OK/Play/Pause - Select the highlighted menu option and play or pause content 8. Back - Go to the previous on-screen menu
9. Info - Display the info window
10. Volume Up/Down - Increase or decrease the loudness of the audio
11. Closed Caption - Open the closed caption menu
12. V Button - Launch SmartCast HomeSM/Return to SmartCast Home Screen
13. Pic - Cycle through the different picture setting modes
14. Channel Up/Down- Change the channel
15. Mute - Turn the audio on or off 16. Last - Return to the channel last viewed
17. Number Pad - Manually
Newest Added: D50n-E1 PX65-G1 D50x-G9 D65x-G4 D43-E2
Tags: Manual For 65" Viziotv Series V, 65 Inch Vizio, VIZIO V-series 65” 4K Smart TV, VIZIO V-series 65”4K HDR Smart TV, User Manual For VIZIO V-series 65” 4K HDR Smart TV, User Manual Vizio, Vizio D Series 40