TCL ROKU TV
Important safety instructions
1. Read instructions. Read all the safety and operating instructions before operating the product.
2. Retain instructions. Retain the safety and operating instructions for future reference.
3. Heed warnings. Adhere to all warnings on the product and in the operating instructions.
4. Follow instructions. Follow all operating and use instructions.
5. Water and moisture. Do not use this product near water.
6. Cleaning. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Ventilation. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Heat. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Grounding or polarization. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Power cord protection. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where it exits from the product.
11. Accessories. Use only attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Stand/cart. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Power. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Servicing. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen
Newest Added: 4-SERIES HISENSE 4-SERIES 3-SERIES 5-SERIES