Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, German)
User & Installation manual Built-in Oven Samsung NV75T9979CD/EU
- Using this manual
- The following symbols are used in this user manual
- Safety instructions
- Important safety precautions
- Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
- Auto energy saving function
- What’s included
- Power connection
- Cabinet mount
- Before you start
- Control panel
- Initial settings
- New oven smell
- Smart safety mechanism
- Soft closing door (gentle, safe, and silent)
- Assembling the steam container (applicable models only)
- Water reservoir
- Oven modes
- Steam assisted modes
- Dual cook modes
- Cooking with the meat probe (applicable models only)
- Special Function
- Healthy Cook (applicable models only)
- Auto Cook
Before you start
New oven smell
Before using the oven for the first time, clean inside the oven to remove the new oven smell.
- Remove all accessories from inside the oven.
- Run the oven with Convection 200 °C or Conventional 200 °C for an hour. This will burn any remaining production substances in the oven.
- When complete, turn off the oven.
Smart safety mechanism
- If you open the door while the oven is operating, the oven light turns on and both the fan and the heating elements stop operation. This is to prevent physical injuries such as burns as well as to prevent unnecessary energy loss. When this happens, simply close the door and the oven continues to operate normally because this is not a system failure.
Soft closing door (gentle, safe, and silent)
- The Samsung Built-in Oven features a soft closing door that gently, safely, and silently closes. When closing the door, the specially designed hinges catch the door a few centimetres before the final position. This is the perfect touch for added comfort, allowing the door to be closed silently and gently. (Availability of this feature depends on the oven model.)
- The door starts to be closed softly at about 15 degrees and completely closed within approx. 5 seconds.
Assembling the steam container (applicable models only)
- Check and make sure you have all the parts for the steam container. Parts includes glass lid, metal pan, steam tray, and steam nozzle.
- Insert the steam nozzle to the hole on the right-rear side of the metal pan, and then tighten the provided nut.
- Put the steam tray in the metal pan, and then close the glass lid to use it in the oven.
- For cleaning the interior of the oven, use a clean cloth and a mild cleaning agent or warm soapy water.
- Do not hand-clean the door seal.
- To avoid damaging the enamelled oven surfaces, only use standard oven cleaners.
- To remove stubborn soils, use a special oven cleaner.
- If there are fingerprints, grease, or stains on the exterior (such as the door surface, handle, or display), clean with a soft cloth with a glass cleaner or neutral detergent, and then wipe dry with a soft, clean, dry cloth. Grease and dirt can remain, especially around the handle because of the hot air coming from inside. It is recommended to clean the handle after each use.
- Wash the accessories after every use, and dry it with a tea towel. To remove stubborn impurities, soak the used accessories in warm soapy water for about 30 minutes before washing.
Catalytic enamel surface (applicable models only)
The removable parts are coated with dark grey catalytic enamel. They can be soiled with oil and fat spattered by the circulating air during convection heating. However, these impurities burn off at oven temperatures of 200 °C or above.
- Remove all accessories from the oven.
- Clean the interior of the oven.
- Select Convection mode with max temperature, and run the cycle for an hour.
Do not remove the oven door unless for cleaning purposes. To remove the door for cleaning, follow these instructions.
- Open the door and flip open the clips at both hinges.
- Close the door approximately 70°. Hold the oven door by the sides using both hands, and lift and pull upwards until the hinges are removed.
- Clean the door with soapy water and a clean cloth.
- When done, follow steps 1 to 2 above in the reverse order to reinstall the door. Make sure the clips are hinged on both sides.
Newest Added: NV75T8549RK/EU SM-T875NZNAEUA HW-Q950T/ZA SM-R840NZKAEUA EF-KG985CWEGUS
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NV75T9979**, NV75T9879**, NV75T9979CD
Tags: Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung Model UN40M5300AFXZA, Samsung Microwave Model Me21m706bag, Samsung Q950TS, Samsung Microwave Model Me21m706bag Manual, Samsung Mc11k7035cg Manual