Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- OTHER - (English)
- TECHNICAL DRAWING (.dwg) - (English)
- BROCHURE w/ DRAWINGS - (English)
User manual Wall Oven for Summit TTM7212BKW
Table of contents
- Important Safeguards
- Energy Saving Ideas
- Installation Instructions
- Backguard Installation Instructions
- Wall Clearances
- Alignments and Adjustments
- Operation of Range
- Optional Equipment
- Cleaning the Range
- Lift-Off Doors
- Trouble Shooting Guide
- Wiring Diagram
- Built-In Cooktops
- Built-In Wall Ovens
READ THE IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
- Remove all tape and packaging wrap before using the oven. If any glue remains, touch the residue with the sticky side of the tape already removed, or use a cloth soaked with rubbing alcohol. Use caution because rubbing alcohol is flammable. Rinse with warm water and wipe dry.
- Destroy the carton and plastic bags after the range is unpacked. Children should not use packaging material for play. Cartons covered with rugs, bedspreads, or plastic sheets can become air-tight chambers. Remove all staples from the carton. Staples can cause severe cuts and destroy finishes if they come in contact with other appliances or furniture.
- Be safety conscious. The preparation of food in an oven requires temperatures that could cause severe burns. Before using this new appliance, carefully read and follow all instructions.
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS, Continued
- Do not allow children to climb or play around the range. The weight of a child on an open oven door may cause the range to tip, resulting in serious burns or other injury.
- USER SERVICING: Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless it is specifically recommended in this owner’s guide. All other servicing should be done only by a qualified technician. This will reduce the risk of personal injury and damage to the range.
- Storage in or on appliance: Flammable materials should not be stored in an oven, near surface elements or in the broiler section. This includes paper, plastic and cloth items, such as cookbooks, plastic ware and towels, as well as flammable liquids. Do not use the oven for storage. Do
Newest Added: FF6B7CSSADA REX2451SSRT3 SCRR231 SBC635MBINKSSHH SCR1006CSS
Tags: Summit Wall Ovens Use Manual, Summit Gas Oven 24'', Summit Wall Oven, Summit Gas Wall Oven Installation Guide, Summit Wall Oven Manual, Summit TTM7212BKW, Summit Model SPWD2201SS