Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User Manual Profile Washer GE WPGT9350C0WW
Table of Contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Cycle Options
- Help Feature
- Loading and Using the Washer
- My Cycles” Feature
- Other Features
- Quick Start Feature
- Stain Inspector
- Summary Screen
- Installation Instructions
- Before You Begin
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Switching the Washer and Dryer Backsplashes
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
WHEN USING THE WASHER
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this Owner’s Manual.
- Never reach into washer while it is moving. Wait until the machine has completely stopped before opening the lid.
- Do not mix chlorine bleach with ammonia or acids such as vinegar and/or rust remover. Mixing different chemicals can produce a toxic gas which may cause death.
- Do not wash or dry articles that have been cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with combustible or explosive substances (such as wax, oil, paint, gasoline, degreasers, dry-cleaning solvents, kerosene) which may ignite or explode.
- Do not add these substances to the wash water.
- Do not use or place these substances around your washer or dryer during operation.
Loading and Using the Washer
Sorting Wash Loads
- Sort by color (whites, lights, colors), soil level, fabric type (sturdy cottons, easy care, delicates) and whether the fabric produces lint (terry cloth, chenille) or collects lint (velveteen, corduroy).
Loading the Washer
- Load dry items loosely, no higher than the top row of holes in the washer basket. Overloading may reduce washer efficiency and possibly increase wrinkling.
- Bulky items should be placed as far down in the wash basket as possible for optimal results.
- Always place buoyant items at the bottom of the wash basket.
- The washer will automatically detect the load size. Because of the high-efficiency wash system, the water level may not completely cover the load. To add items after washer has started, lift the lid, add items and close the lid.
Care and Cleaning of
Newest Added: AZ45E07DABW3 GSD5620D02BB DVM1950DR1BB GTD18GSSJ0WW CS980ST8SS
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: WPGT9350, WPGT9360
Tags: Ge Profile Harmony Washer