- Owner Manual ( English, French ) - 16.73 MB - pdf
- Quick Reference Manual ( English )
User manual Heat Pump Dryer for Whirlpool YWHD5090GW
Table of contents
- DRYER SAFETY
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY
- CONTROL PANEL AND FEATURES
- PROGRAM/CYCLE GUIDE
- USING YOUR DRYER
- DRYER CARE
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- LOCATION REQUIREMENTS
- DRAIN SYSTEM
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS – U.S.A. ONLY
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER HOOKUP – CANADA ONLY
- ELECTRIC INSTALLATION – U.S.A. ONLY
- LEVEL DRYER
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION CHECKLIST
- DOOR REVERSAL (OPTIONAL)
- ASSISTANCE OR SERVICE
CLEANING THE DRYER INTERIOR
To clean dryer drum:
- Use a mild hand dish detergent mixed at a low concentration with very warm water, and rub with a soft cloth.
- Rinse well with a wet sponge or towel.
- Tumble a load of clean clothes or towels to dry drum
- Use a microfiber cloth and hot water in a spray bottle to clean the drum and a second microfiber towel to dry.
Adapting the dryer to water conductivity
The drying results are affected by the conductivity of the water used during washing. If, by modifying the available dryness levels (damp dry, dry, and extra dry), you are not satisfied with the final drying results, you can adapt the water conductivity level. The dryer comes with preset level 3. Choose between level 1 (most damp results) and 5 (most dry results).
- Touch and hold the Program button. The display will count down until the Conductivity Adjustment symbol on the display flashes and the current setting is shown.
- Turn the knob to adjust the level (1-2-3-4-5). Press the knob to confirm your selection.
Installation spacing for recessed area or closet installation
- All dimensions show recommended and minimum spacing allowed.
- Additional spacing should be considered for ease of installation and servicing.
- Additional clearances might be required for wall, door, floor, moldings, and drain system.
- Additional spacing should be considered on all sides of the dryer to reduce noise transfer.
- For closet installation with a door, minimum ventilation openings
Newest Added: YWED5620HW WDT730PAHZ YWMH31017HW WDTA50SAHB WDT780SAEM
Tags: Whirlpool 24 Inch Dryer, 5090 Whirlpool Washer Trouble Shooting, 5090 Whirlpool Washer, Whirlpool Wrs588fihw 36-inch Whirlpool User Manual, Whirlpool WRS588FIHW, Whirlpool Ventless Dryer, Whirlpool 3090