OWNER’S manual WASHING MACHINE
Read this owner’s manual thoroughly before operating the appliance and keep it handy for reference at all times
Newest Added: LFXC22526S LFXS28566D LG Electronics LG V30 Cloud Silver H930 Mobile WRX735SDHV LMHM2237ST
BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using this appliance, follow basic precautions, including the following.
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this Owner's Manual.
- Before use, the washer must be properly installed as described in this manual.
- Do not wash articles that have been previously cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with gasoline, dry cleaning solvents, or other flammable or explosive substances, as they give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
- Do not add gasoline, dry cleaning solvents, or other flammable or explosive substances to the wash water. These substances give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
- Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced in a hot water system that has not been used for 2 weeks or more. HYDROGEN GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If the hot water system has not been used for such a period, before using the washer, turn on all hot water faucets and let the water flow from each for several minutes. This will release any accumulated hydrogen gas. As the gas is flammable, do not smoke or use an open flame during this time.
- Do not allow children to play on or in the washer. Close supervision of children is necessary when the washer is used near children. A child might become trapped inside the washer and suffocate.
- Before the washer is removed from service or discarded, remove the lid to prevent children from climbing inside.
- Do not install or store the washer where it will be exposed to the weather or freezing temperatures.
- Do not tamper with controls.
- Keep the area underneath and around your appliances free of combustible materials (lint, paper, rags, etc.), gasoline, chemicals and other fla