Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual KitchenAid KSM1CBL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- PRECISE HEAT MIXING BOWL SAFETY
- Important safeguards
- Electrical requirements
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- Parts and accessories
- Control panel display
- ASSEMBLING THE PRECISE HEAT MIXING BOWL
- Before first use
- Attaching the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl to Stand Mixer
- Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- USING THE PRECISE HEAT MIXING BOWL
- Connecting the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl
- Programming the manual mode
- Using the temper mode
- Using the sleep mode
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put Precise Heat Mixing Bowl base in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
CARE AND CLEANING
Cleaning the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl base
- Remove the stainless steel bowl liner, lid, and any accessories from the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl base before cleaning.
- Wipe the exterior and base of the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl with a soft cloth. If needed, use a mild hand dishwashing liquid and a soft, damp cloth to clean. Dry thoroughly.
Cleaning the stainless steel bowl, lid, and accessories
- Wash the stainless steel bowl liner and lid, in the top rack of the dishwasher, or wash by hand in hot, soapy water, then rinse with warm water. Dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl.
- Wash the wire whisk, dough hook, or flex edge beater by hand in hot, soapy water, then rinse with warm water.
If the digital display is not illuminated:
- Check to see whether the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl is plugged into an outlet. If it is, check the fuse or circuit breaker on the electrical circuit the bowl is connected to and make sure the circuit is closed.
If all the lights on the digital display are flashing:
- The Precise Heat Mixing Bowl was not in place when the Start/Cancel button was pressed. Check that the bowl is properly attached for your model of Stand Mixer.
If the display shows “Er1” on the digital display:
- The Precise Heat Mixing Bowl sensed that an interruption occurred with the Bowl Temperature Sensor (BTS). Unplug the bowl and plug back in to see if that will reset the unit.
If the display shows “Er2” on the digital display:
- The BTS has sensed an abnormal temperature. Unplug the Precise Heat Mixing Bowl and allow it to be brought to room temperature before plugging it back in.
If the Temperature indicator flashes quickly 3 times when selecting the desired Temperature setting:
- The dial was rotated past the maximum temperature setting. Turn dial the other way to reduce the Temperature selection.
Newest Added: MEDE900VJ ER8AHKXRQ KSM150PSBY ED2GTGXNQ RTW4400TQ
Also, These documents are for others KitchenAid models: KSM1CB
Tags: KitchenAid Stand Mixers User Manuals, KitchenAid Stand Mixers Use Manual