Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Before you start
STEP 1 Sort
Sort the laundry according to these criteria:
• Care Label: Sort the laundry into cottons, mixed fibers, synthetics, silks, wools, and rayon.
• Color: Separate whites from colors.
• Size: Mixing different sized items together in the drum improves the washing performance.
• Sensitivity: Wash delicate items separately. For pure, new woolen items, curtains, and silk items, check the labels on the items.
NOTE Make sure to check the care label on all clothing, and sort clothing accordingly before starting the wash.
STEP 2 Empty pockets
Empty all the pockets of your laundry items
• Metal objects such as coins, pins, and buckles on clothing may damage other laundry items as well as the drum.
Turn clothing with buttons and embroideries inside out
• If pants or jacket zippers are open while washing, the drum may be damaged. Zippers should be closed and fixed with a string.
• Clothing with long strings may become entangled with other clothes. Make sure to tie the strings before starting the wash.
STEP 3 Use a laundry net
• Brassieres (water washable) must be placed in a laundry net. Metal parts of the brassieres may break through and tear other laundry items.
• Small, light clothing such as socks, gloves, stockings, and handkerchiefs may become caught around the door. Place them inside a fine laundry net.
• Do not wash the laundry net by itself without other laundry. This may cause abnormal vibrations that could move the washer and result in injury.
STEP 4 Determine the load capacity
Do not overload the washer. Overloading may cause the washer to wash improperly.
NOTE When washing bedding or bedding covers, the wash time may be lengthened or the spin efficiency may be reduced.
For bedding or bedding covers, the recommended maximum spin level is Level 2 or Level 3, and the load capacity is 3.0 kg or less.
Safety information 4
What you need to know about the safety instructions 4 Important safety symbols 4 Important safety precautions 5 CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING 6 Critical installation warnings 6 Installation cautions 8 Critical usage warnings 8 Usage cautions 10 Critical cleaning warnings 13
Regulatory notice 14
FCC Notice 14 IC Notice 15 Open Source Announcement 16
Newest Added: B1445V/S Samsung n/a Washer RS62K61A77P/SS RB36J8799S4/EU NV70F5787LB/EU
Unpacking your washer 17 What’s included 18 Installation requirements 20 Step-by-step installation 24
Before you start 29
Initial settings 29 Laundry guidelines 29 Detergent drawer guidelines 31
Control panel 34 Simple steps to start 37 Cycle overview 37 Cycle chart 39 Special features 41 Bixby 42 SmartThings 43
Self Clean 44 Smart Care 45 Emergency drain 46 Cleaning 47 Recovery from freezing 50 Care for an extended period of non-use 51 Cleaning the exterior 51 Cleaning the interior 51
Checkpoints 52 Information codes 56
Fabric care chart 58 Protecting the environment 59 Declaration of conformity 59 Specification sheet 60
Congratulations on your new Samsung washer. This manual contains important information on the installation, use and care of your appliance. Please take some time to read this manual to take full advantage of your washer’s many benefits and features.
What you need to know about the safety instructions
Important safety symbols
What the icons and signs in this user manual mean:
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in severe personal injury, death and/or property damage.
Hazards or unsafe practices that may result in personal injury and/or property damage.
Indicates that a risk of personal injury or material damage exists.
These warning signs are here to prevent injury to yourself and others. Please follow them explicitly. After reading this manual, store it in a safe place for future reference.
Read all instructions before using the appliance.
As with any equipment that uses electricity and moving parts, potential hazards exist. To safely operate this appliance, familiarize yourself with its operation and exercise care when using it.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Important safety precautions
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using your appliance, follow basic precautions, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using the appliance. 2. Do not wash or dry articles that have been previously cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, other flammable or explosive substances as they give off vapors that could ignite or explode. 3. Do not allow children to play on or in the appliance. Close supervision of children is necessary when the appliance is used near children. 4. Before the appliance is removed from service or discarded, remove the door to the washing or drying compartment. 5. Do not reach into the appliance i
Tags: Samsung Washer Manual, Samsung 5.0 Cu Ft. Washer Manual, Samsung Washer Manuel, Samsung 4.5-cu Ft Top-Load Washer (White, Manual For Samsung WF45R6300a, User's Manual For Samsung 4.5 Cubic Foot Front Load Washer, Samsung Washer