Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
- Specification - (English)
Table of contents
- Important Safety Instructions
- Requirements for Ground Connection
- Parts and Features
- How to remove and Install the
- How to reverse and Install the
- Closing and Aligning the door
- Ensuring Proper Air Circulation
- Adjusting the Controls
- Adjusting Control Settings
- Food Storage Guide
- Refrigerator Shelves
- Ice tray
- Pantry Drawer
- Crisper and Vegetable Drawer
- Crisper Humidity Control
- Door Racks
- Dairy Compartment
- Refrigerator Cleaning
- Inside Walls
- Door Lining & Gaskets
- Plastic Parts (Covers and Panel)
- Back Cover
- Replacing Refrigerator Lights
- Power Interruptions
- When Going on Vacation
- When Moving
- About the Automatic Ice Maker
- Connecting the Water Line
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Carefully clean your refrigerator and remove and dust accumulated during shipping.
- Install accessories such as the ice bin, door racks, shelves, etc., in their proper places. These are already packed to prevent any possible damage during shipping.
- Leave your refrigerator on for 2 to 3 hours before storing food inside. Verify that there is a flow of cold air in the freezer compartment to ensure proper cooling.
- Your refrigerator is now ready for use.
CLOSING AND ALIGNING THE DOORS
- To avoid vibration, the unit must be leveled. If necessary, adjust the Leveling Legs to compensate for unevenness of the floor. The front should be slightly higher than the rear to aid in door closing.
- Your refrigerator has three front leveling screws, one on the right and one on the left. If your refrigerator seems unstable or if you would like the doors to close more easily, simply adjust the inclination of the refrigerator by following the instructions below:
- NOTE: Third leveling screw is used for protection of hinge lower.
- If the space between your doors is uneven, follow the instructions below to align the doors:
- Gently pry off the Top Hinge Cover with a flat head screwdriver and remove.
- Loosen the Top Hinge Bolts using a 10 mm or 13/3
Newest Added: LSE4617ST LFXS26596S WD100CV W5J5TN4WW DLEX3700W
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: LTC20380**, LTC24380**, GM-T208Q*, GM-T248Q*, GM-U652S*DP, GM-U552S*DP, LTCS20220*, LTCS24223*, GT66BP*, GT58BP*
Tags: LG LFXS26973D Refrigerator, LG Refrigerator Manual, Lg Fridge, LG Fridge Freezer, Lg Fridges, Lg Refrigerator, LG Ice Maker Trouble Shooting