Russell Hobbs 26063 Honeycomb 2 Slice Grey Toaster - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
- Owner Manual ( English ) - 266.66 KB - pdf
- Dimension Guide( English )
- Warranty( English )
- Installation Instructions( English ) Read the instructions, keep them safe, pass them on if you pass the appliance on. Remove all packaging before use.
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS Follow basic safety precautions, including: This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/ instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8. Don’t connect the appliance via a timer or remote control system. Bread can burn therefore do not use the appliance near or below combustible materials such as curtains. Never use the appliance below wall cupboards or shelves. Do not leave the appliance unattended while it is in use. ¬ The surfaces of the appliance will get hot. Remove and empty the crumb tray regularly. Wipe with a damp cloth, dry, then replace in the toaster. If the cable is damaged, return the appliance, to avoid hazard. This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
• staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
• by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
• bed and breakfast type environments;
• farm houses. b Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Newest Added: WM3460CV JGB720SEJSS TQ34982 Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Freestanding Gas and Electric Ranges TH8320U1008
• Don’t toast or reheat bread that is too thick, buttered, torn, or misshapen.
• Take extra care when toasting items that contain sugar, jam, seeds, currants, etc. These can melt or drop into the toaster and cause overheating or fire.
• If bread gets jammed, unplug the toaster, let it cool, and carefully remove the bread.
• Never use a knife, fork or any other implement to remove jammed bread. As well as potentially damaging the toaster, there is a risk o