Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Installation Manual - (English)
User Manual Philips 28HFL2819D/12
Table of Contents
- Use your TV
- Remote control
- Digital teletext (for UK only)
- Notifications, features and accessories
- Energy efficiency
- TV scroll button
- Connecting power
- Switching on/off
- To switch the TV on
- To switch the TV off
- First time installation
- Aerial installation
- Cable installation
- Media browser menu
- Play media files from a USB drive
- Change TV settings
- Display options
- Sound options
TV scroll button
To change volume: Increase the volume by scrolling up. Decrease the volume by scrolling down.
To change channel:
- Press the middle of the scroll button, the channel information banner will appear on the screen.
- Scroll through the stored channels by pushing the button up or down.
To change source:
- Press the middle of the button twice, the source list will appear on the screen.
- Scroll through the available sources by pushing the button up or down.
To switch the TV to standby: Press the middle of the button down and hold it down for a few seconds, the TV will turn into standby mode.
Update your TV
Update with USB
Before you update the software, make sure that you have:
- A USB storage device that has at least 256 megabytes of storage space, is FAT or DOS formatted and has its write protection disabled.
- Access to a computer with a USB connector and Internet access
- Navigate to www.philips.com/support, and follow the software update instructions.
Automatic update from digital broadcast
- While the TV is connected to an aerial signal. If Automatic scanning in the Upgrade Options menu is enabled, the TV wakes up at 03:00 and searches broadcast channels for new software upgrades. If new software is found and downloaded successfully, the next time the TV powers up , it will have the new software version.
TV will not turn on
- Make sure the power cord is plugged in securely to wall outlet. The batteries in the remote control may be exhausted. Press the Power button on the TV.
- Have you selected the correct TV system?
- Low signal level can cause p
Newest Added: HX9110/02 PET9402/37 SDV4401/27 NTRX500/37 TSU3000
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: 20HFL28X9D/12, 23HFL28X9D/12, 24HFL28X9D/12, 28HFL28X9D/12, 32HFL28X9D/12, 40HFL28X9D/12, 48HFL28X9D/12
Tags: Www.philips.com/support Handleiding, Www.philips.com/support User Manual, Www Philips Com, Www.philips.com Support, Www.philips.com Support Benutzerhandbuch, Philips.com/support, Philips Com Support Benutzerhandbuch