Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Guide Thermador TCOOKSENSW Cooking Temperature
Table of contents
- Intended use
- Important safety information
- Environmental protection
- Environmentally-friendly disposal
- Wireless temperature sensor
- Preparing and maintaining the wireless
- temperature sensor
- Declaration of Conformity
- Clean the temperature sensor with a damp cloth. Never clean it in the dishwasher.
- Do not immerse it in water or clean it under running water. Remove the temperature sensor from the saucepan after cooking
- Store it in a clean, safe place (such as in its packaging) away from sources of heat
- Clean and dry before attaching to the temperature sensor. Dishwasher safe.
- Cookware with the silicone patch must not be left to soak for long periods in soapy water
Temperature sensor window
- The sensor window must always be clean and dry. Proceed as follows:
- Remove dirt and oil splatters regularly.
- Use a soft cloth or cotton buds and window cleaner for cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents such as scouring pads, scrubbing brushes or cream cleaners.
- Do not touch the sensor window with your fingers. This may make it dirty or scratch it
Newest Added: T24UR920LS HPCN36WS CIT365TB T30IR902SP PRD606WCSG
Tags: Thermador Miscellaneous Cooking Use Manual, THERMADOR 60 IN GAS RANGE